Publish Date : 23rd June, 2019
Last Update on June 23, 2019
A Certificate Training Course on Global Vendor Management & Communication
Specially designed for Final year & post graduate students from all disciplines
Guaranteed Full Time Job Placement at KITC for Top Performers
A specially designed module focusing on clear and effective communication skills which is a significant prerequisite for career advancement. Modern organizations place high premium on effective communication.
This course aims to provide students with a working knowledge of effective communication with an overview of sales and global client/vendor management. It will take students through case studies and practical experience through a mix of live exercises and instructional sessions for the first 5 weeks. Picking up key concepts and take-away from internationally bestselling business books, this course will enhance the students understanding of global context and best practices. It will help students and professional develop skills that are needed to succeed in MNCs. Students will also be exposed to hands-on work experience with a week externship at KITC (allocating an additional week for exams) for a total duration of 7 weeks.
Jointly conducted by the best minds at KITC & UIU
Farid A. Sobhani, Ph.D.
Professor, School of Business & Economics
United International Univesity & Secretary General Federation of Bangladesh Human Resource Organizations (FBHRO)
Mohd Hasanur Raihan Joarder, Ph.d.
Professor & Director
Institute of Business & Economic Research (IBER)
United International Univesity & Founder Director, Federation of Bangladesh Human Resource Organizations (FBHRO)
Mohammad Bazlur Rashid
Traning & Development, Kazi IT Center Ltd.
- Understanding the importance of realistic business communication process
- Learning the difference between formal and informal writing techniques
- Understanding the importance of customer driven services
- Understanding sales driven behavior
- Introducing concepts of global client/vendor management techniques
- Understanding and implementing strategic techniques of managing global vendors remotely
- Equipping students with skills that are prerequisites for a guaranteed position at Kazi IT Center Ltd.
Students Leaning Outcomes
- Different methods of communication for organizations
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Versatility in communication style and understanding of the various work relationships
- Ability to remotely manage global operations and vendors
- Understand the global best practices on leadership, customer services, and sales
5000 BDT for each participant 30% Discounted rate of TK 3500 only for UIU students and alumni
Friday, 05th July 2019
Friday, 01st July 2019
+88 01770 152783