Publish Date : 16th July, 2017
COURSE PRE- ADVISING (Course Selection) for FALL 2017 TRIMESTER
Course Pre- Advising of BBA, BBA in AIS and BSECO Programs for FALL 2017 trimester will continue from July 24 (Monday), 2017 to July 26(Wednesday), 2017. Students are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Course offering for Fall 2017 (See the notice board.)
- Tentative Mid-Term and Final examination routine for Fall 2017 (Select the courses in order to avoid exam time conflicts. Exam routine is given on the notice board and in UCAM as well.)
- The instructions for pre-advising (See the notice board and our website)
Instructions for Pre-advising in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their Pre-advising to new website. ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id as a login ID and password was provided before.
- If you do not have the new login ID and password, try with existing IUMS login ID and PASSWORD.
- If you cannot log in or cannot remember your password, please contact –
CENTER FOR IT SERVICES (CITS), PABX Ext. 303, 304
|Campus 1(Dhanmondi 15)
*CITS Dept. (2nd floor, Besides Computer Lab 1)
*Room # 417 (4th Floor)
|Campus 2(Dhanmondi 27)
*Room# 1503 (5th Floor)
How to do Pre-advising?
- To do pre-advising for new courses, go to pre-advising (New courses) tab under registration menu.
- To do pre-advising for retake courses, go to pre-advising (Retake courses) tab under registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that is already taken.
Those who want to change their major or have already changed major, and don’t find the major courses in offered courses, please contact at BBA Program Office.
For any other query, contact with:
Mr. G. M. Monjur Morshed
Software Analyst, CITS
Room # 422 (4th floor, Glass Room)
Mob: 01711 66 50 55
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mohd. Hasanur Raihan Joarder
Director, BBA Program