Publish Date : 6th March, 2016
BBA, BBA in AIS & BSECO STUDENTS
COURSE PRE- ADVISING (Course Selection) for SUMMER 2016 TRIMESTER
Course Pre- Advising of BBA, BBA in AIS and BSECO Programs for SUMMER 2016 trimester will continue from March 12 (Saturday), 2016 to March 15 (Tuesday), 2016. Students are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Course offering for Summer 2016 (See the notice board.)
- Tentative final examination routine for Summer 2016 (Select the courses in order to avoid exam time conflicts. Exam routine is given on the notice board and in our website as well.) Click Here to Download
- The instructions for pre-advising
Instructions for Pre-advising in U-CAM
All students are now requested to complete their Pre-advising to new website. ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id as a login ID and password was provided before.
- If you do not have the new login ID and password, try with existing IUMS login ID and PASSWORD.
- If you cannot log in or cannot remember your password, please contact –
Campus 1(Dhanmondi 15)
Room No. 222 (2nd Floor)
PABX Ext. 305,
Campus 2(Dhanmondi 27)
Room No. 1503,
PABX Ext. 153,
How to do Pre-advising?
- To do pre-advising for new courses, go to pre-advising (New courses) tab under registration menu.
- To do pre-advising for retake courses, go to pre-advising (Retake courses) tab under registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that is already taken.
Those who want to change their major or have already changed major, and don’t find the major courses in offered courses, please contact office.
Dr. Mohd. Hasanur Raihan Joarder
Director, BBA Program