Publish Date : 23rd August, 2020
for FALL 2020 TRIMESTER
Course Pre-Advising (course selection) of BBA, BBA in AIS and BSECO Programs for Fall 2020 trimester will continue from August 26 (Wednesday), 2020 to August 31 (Monday), 2020. Students are advised to read the following instructions carefully.
- Tentative Mid-Term and Final examinations routine for Fall 2020 (Select the courses in order to avoid exam time conflicts. Examination routine is given with this notice and in UCAM as well.)[Download]
- Syllabus (See UIU website)
In case of any difficulties, students are advised to contact the officials of the Program Office over phone/email during 09:00 AM – 5:00 PM on above mentioned days.
Contact information of Program Office
|Mr. Mohammad Abul Basher
|Ms. Farhana Alam
|Mr. Abdul Kader Mohammad Idris
|Mr. Md. Shihab Mostafa (for BSECO Students)
Prof. Dr. Mohammad Badruddozza Mia
Director, BBA Program
Instructions for Pre-advising in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their Pre-advising through
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Pre-advising?
- To do pre-advising for new courses, go to pre-advising (New courses) tab under registration menu.
- To do pre-advising for retake courses, go to pre-advising (Retake courses) tab under registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that is already taken.
Those who want to change their major or have already changed major, and don’t find the major courses in offered courses, please contact officials of the BBA Program Office.
For any technical problem, please contact with the CITS Department.
Center for IT Services (CITS)
Contact at email@example.com
Contact over phone: 01745379745, 01676414541