Publish Date : 21st November, 2016
BBA, BBA in AIS & BSECO STUDENTS
COURSE PRE- ADVISING (Course Selection) for SPRING 2017 TRIMESTER
Course Pre- Advising of BBA, BBA in AIS and BSECO Programs for SPRING 2017 trimester will continue from November 28 (Monday), 2016 to December 01 (Thursday), 2016. Students are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Course offering for Spring 2017 (See the notice board.)
- Tentative final examination routine for Fall 2016 – Click here to download(Select the courses in order to avoid exam time conflicts. Exam routine)
- The instructions for pre-advising
Instructions for Pre-advising in U-CAM
All students are now requested to complete their Pre-advising to new website. ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id as a login ID and password was provided before.
- If you do not have the new login ID and password, try with existing IUMS login ID and PASSWORD.
- If you cannot log in or cannot remember your password, please contact –
|Campus 1(Dhanmondi 15)
Room No. 222 (2nd Floor)
PABX Ext. 305,
|Campus 2(Dhanmondi 27)
Room No. 1503,
PABX Ext. 153,
How to do Pre-advising?
- To do pre-advising for new courses, go to pre-advising (New courses) tab under registration menu.
- To do pre-advising for retake courses, go to pre-advising (Retake courses) tab under registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that is already taken.
Those who want to change their major or have already changed major, and don’t find the major courses in offered courses, please contact office.
For any query contact with:
Md. Enamul Hoque
Email : email@example.com
Dr. Mohd. Hasanur Raihan Joarder
Director, BBA Program