Publish Date : 12th December, 2017
BBA, BBA in AIS & BSECO STUDENTS
COURSE EVALUATION for FALL 2017 TRIMESTER
This is to inform all students of BBA, BBA in AIS and BSECO Programs that their course/teacher evaluation for Fall 2017 trimester will continue from December 18 (Monday), 2017 to December 21 (Thursday), 2017. It is requested to take course/teacher evaluation seriously. Students are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Complete course evaluation before final advising (section/time selection)
- Student will not be able to complete final advising without course evaluation
- See the course evaluation instructions carefully on the notice board
Instructions for Evaluation in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their Courses Evaluation to following website: ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your UCAM login ID and PASSWORD.
- If you do not have the login ID and password / cannot log in/ cannot remember your password , please contact
CENTER FOR IT SERVICES (CITS), PABX Ext. 303, 304
|Campus 1(Dhanmondi 15)
*CITS Dept. (2nd floor, Besides Computer Lab 1)
*Room # 417 (4th Floor)
|Campus 2(Dhanmondi 27)
*Room# 1503 (5th Floor)
How to do Course Evaluation?
- After Login, Go to Evaluation > Course Evaluation > Evaluation Form.
- Select a course and respective evaluation form options will be loaded automatically.
- Then fill up the evaluation form and click “Save” button below to complete course evaluation. Please answer all the questions to save your response.
For any other query, contact with:
Mr. G. M. Monjur Morshed
Software Analyst, CITS
Room # 213 (2nd Floor)
Mob: 01711 66 50 55
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mohd. Hasanur Raihan Joarder
Director, BBA Program