Publish Date : 19th August, 2019
COURSE FINAL ADVISING
for FALL 2019 TRIMESTER
Course Final Advising (Section/Time Selection) of BBA, BBA in AIS and BSECO Program for Fall 2019 trimester will continue from August 24 (Saturday), 2019 to August 26 (Monday), 2019 during 09:00 am to 04:00 pm. Students are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Complete course/teacher evaluation (if not yet done). [Students will not be allowed to complete final advising without course/teacher evaluation]
- Please refer to the tentative mid-term and final examination routine of Fall 2019 while selecting the sections in order to avoid time conflicts. (Exam routine is given on the notice board and UCAM as well.)
- Select time & section very carefully. No DROP/CHANGE/ SECTION CHANGE will be allowed after final advising.
- Please refer to the instructions for final advising (Given on the notice board and website)
- Course Offerings With Class-Routine (Download)
Dr. Khandoker Mahmudur Rahman
Director, BBA Program
Instructions for Final-advising (Section/Time Selection) in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their final-advising to following website:
How to Log in?
- Please visit uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Final-advising?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Section Selection & Registration.
- Click “Take” button under “Section” column to select a section for respective course.
- To remove selected section click on the “Remove” button under “Section Remove”
- To change a selected section click “Change” button under “Section” and then select a section for respective course.
For any technical problem, please contact with the following
Center for IT Services (CITS)
5th Floor (Room# 525)
Hotline: 09604 UIU UIU (848 848)
PBX: 1403, 1416 & 1417