Publish Date : 9th August, 2016
BBA, BBA in AIS & BSECO STUDENTS
COURSE FINAL ADVISING (Section/Time Selection) for FALL 2016 TRIMESTER
Course Final Advising (Section/Time Selection) of BBA, BBA in AIS and BSECO Program for Fall 2016 trimester will continue from August 16 (Tuesday), 2016 to August 18 (Thursday), 2016 during 09:00 am to 05:00 pm. Students are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Complete course/teacher evaluation (if not yet done). [Without completing course/teacher evaluation no student will be allowed to do the final advising]
- See the tentative final examination routine of Fall 2016 while selecting the sections of the courses in order to avoid time conflicts. (Exam routine is given on the notice board and in our website as well.)
- Choose time/section of the courses very carefully. No DROP/CHANGE will be allowed after completion of final advising.
- See the instructions for final advising (Given on the notice board.)
Instructions for Final-advising (Section/Time Selection) in U-CAM
All students are now requested to complete their final-advising to new website ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your UCAM login ID and PASSWORD.
- If you cannot log in or cannot remember your password, please contact –
|Campus 1(Dhanmondi 15)
Room No. 222 (2nd Floor)
PABX Ext. 305
|Campus 2(Dhanmondi 27)
Room No. 1503
PABX Ext. 153
How to do Final-advising?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Section Selection & Registration.
- Click “Take” button under “Section” column to select a section for respective course.
- To remove selected section click on the “Remove” button under “Section Remove”
To change a selected section click “Change” button under “Section” and then select a section for respective course.
Dr. Mohd. Hasanur Raihan Joarder
Director, BBA Program