Publish Date : 21st August, 2017
BBA, BBA in AIS & BSECO STUDENTS
COURSE FINAL ADVISING (Section/Time Selection) for FALL 2017 TRIMESTER
Course Final Advising (Section/Time Selection) of BBA, BBA in AIS and BSECO Program for Fall 2017 trimester will continue from August 24 (Thursday), 2017 to August 28 (Monday), 2017 during 09:00 am to 05:00 pm. Students are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Complete course/teacher evaluation (if not yet done). [Students will not be allowed to complete final advising without course/teacher evaluation]
- Please refer the tentative final examination routine of Fall 2017 while selecting the sections in order to avoid time conflicts. (Exam routine is given on the notice board and in our website as well.)
- Select time & section very carefully. No DROP/CHANGE will be allowed after final advising.
- Please refer the instructions for final advising (Given on the notice board.)
Instructions for Final-advising (Section/Time Selection) in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their final-advising to following website: ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your UCAM login ID and PASSWORD.
- If you do not have the login ID and password / cannot log in/ cannot remember your password , please contact
CENTER FOR IT SERVICES (CITS), PABX Ext. 303, 304
|Campus 1(Dhanmondi 15)
*CITS Dept. (2nd floor, Besides Computer Lab 1)
*Room # 417 (4th Floor)
|Campus 2(Dhanmondi 27)
*Room# 1503 (5th Floor)
How to do Final-advising?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Section Selection & Registration.
- Click “Take” button under “Section” column to select a section for respective course.
- To remove selected section click on the “Remove” button under “Section Remove”
- To change a selected section click “Change” button under “Section” and then select a section for respective course.
For any other query, contact with:
|Mr. G. M. Monjur Morshed
Software Analyst, CITS
Room # 422 (4th floor, Glass Room)
Mob: 01711 66 50 55
Email : email@example.com
Mohd. Hasanur Raihan Joarder
Director, BBA Program