Publish Date : 4th April, 2016
BBA, BBA in AIS & BSECO STUDENTS
COURSE FINAL ADVISING (Section/Time Selection) for SUMMER 2016 TRIMESTER
Course Final Advising (Section/Time Selection) of BBA, BBA in AIS and BSECO Program for Summer 2016 trimester will continue from April 10 (Sunday), 2016 to April 13 (Wednesday), 2016 during 09:00 am to 05:00 pm. Students are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Complete course/teacher evaluation (if not yet done). [Without completing course/teacher evaluation no student will be allowed to do the final advising]
- See the tentative final examination routine of Summer 2016 while selecting the sections of the courses in order to avoid time conflicts. (Exam routine is given on the notice board and in our website as well.)
- Choose time/section of the courses very carefully. No DROP/CHANGE will be allowed after completion of final advising.
- See the instructions for final advising
Instructions for Final-advising (Section/Time Selection) in U-CAM
All students are now requested to complete their final-advising to new website ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your UCAM login ID and PASSWORD.
- If you cannot log in or cannot remember your password, please contact –
|Campus 1(Dhanmondi 15)
Room No. 222 (2nd Floor)
PABX Ext. 305,
|Campus 2(Dhanmondi 27)
Room No. 1503,
PABX Ext. 153,
How to do Final-advising?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Section Selection & Registration.
- Click “Take” button under “Section” column to select a section for respective course.
- To remove selected section click on the “Remove” button under “Section Remove”
- To change a selected section click “Change” button under “Section” and then select a section for respective course.
Dr. Mohd. Hasanur Raihan Joarder
Director, BBA Program