Publish Date : 18th July, 2016
BBA, BBA in AIS & BSECO STUDENTS
COURSE PRE- ADVISING (Course Selection) for FALL 2016 TRIMESTER
Course Pre- Advising of BBA, BBA in AIS and BSECO Programs for FALL 2016 trimester will continue from July 23 (Saturday), 2016 to July 27 (Wednesday), 2016. Students are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Course offering for Fall 2016 (See the notice board.)
- Tentative final examination routine for Fall 2016 (Select the courses in order to avoid exam time conflicts. Exam routine is given on the notice board and in our website as well.)
- The instructions for pre-advising (See the notice board.)
Instructions for Pre-advising in U-CAM
All students are now requested to complete their Pre-advising to new website. ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id as a login ID and password was provided before.
- If you do not have the new login ID and password, try with existing IUMS login ID and PASSWORD.
- If you cannot log in or cannot remember your password, please contact –
|Campus 1(Dhanmondi 15)
Room No. 222 (2nd Floor)
PABX Ext. 305,
|Campus 2(Dhanmondi 27)
Room No. 1503,
PABX Ext. 153,
How to do Pre-advising?
- To do pre-advising for new courses, go to pre-advising (New courses) tab under registration menu.
- To do pre-advising for retake courses, go to pre-advising (Retake courses) tab under registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that is already taken.
Those who want to change their major or have already changed major, and don’t find the major courses in offered courses, please contact office.
For any query contact with:
Md. Enamul Hoque
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Mohd. Hasanur Raihan Joarder
Director, BBA Program