Publish Date : 5th March, 2019
Course Pre-Advising of BBA, BBA in AIS and BSECO Programs for Summer 2019 trimester will continue from March 12 (Tuesday), 2019 to March 16 (Saturday), 2019. Students are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Course offering for Summer 2019 (See the Notice Board and Digital Notice Board.)
- Tentative Mid-Term and Final examination routine for Summer 2019 (Select the courses in order to avoid exam time conflicts. Exam routine is given on the Notice Board, Digital Notice Board and in UCAM as well.)
Instructions for Pre-advising in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their Pre-advising through http://ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Pre-advising?
- To do pre-advising for new courses, go to pre-advising (New courses) tab under registration menu.
- To do pre-advising for retake courses, go to pre-advising (Retake courses) tab under registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that is already taken.
Those who want to change their major or have already changed major, and don’t find the major courses in offered courses, please contact at BBA Program Office (Room # 0216).
For any technical problem, please contact with the following
Center for IT Services (CITS)
5th Floor (Room# 518 & 525)
Hotline: 09604 UIU UIU (848 848)
PBX: 1401 – 1415