Publish Date : 31st March, 2018
BBA, BBA in AIS & BSECO STUDENTS
COURSE PRE- ADVISING(Course Selection) for SUMMER 2018 TRIMESTER
Course Pre- Advising of BBA, BBA in AIS and BSECO Programs for Summer 2018 trimester will continue from April 08 (Sunday), 2018 to April 12 (Thursday), 2018. Students are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Course offering for Summer 2018 (See the wall adjunct to BBA Program Office, Room # 0216)
- Tentative Mid-Term and Final examination routine for Summer 2018 (Select the courses in order to avoid exam time conflicts. Exam routine is given on the wall adjunct to BBA Program Office, Room # 0216 and in UCAM as well).
- The instructions for pre-advising (See the wall adjunct to BBA Program Office, Room # 0216 and our website)
Instructions for Pre-advising in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their Pre-advising through ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Pre-advising?
- To do pre-advising for new courses, go to pre-advising (New courses) tab under registration menu.
- To do pre-advising for retake courses, go to pre-advising (Retake courses) tab under registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that is already taken.
Those who want to change their major or have already changed major, and don’t find the major courses in offered courses, please contact at BBA Program Office(Room # 0216).
*** Download the Exam Template for Summer 2018
For any technical problem, please contact with the following
Center for IT Services (CITS)
5th Floor (Room# 518 & 525)
Hotline: 09604 UIU UIU (848 848)
PBX: 1406 – 1413
Dr. Khandoker Mahmudur Rahman
Director, BBA Program