|Name of Examination||Year||Group||Division/
|Name of the Institution||Board|
|BBA||2003||Finance & Banking||1st||CGPA
- Obtained Fourth position in BBA in order of merit.
- Obtained Third position in MBA in order of merit.
- Awarded as the Dean’s merit list of the semester by obtaining SGPA of 4 (out of 4).
- The article entitled as “Operational Risk Management by Commercial Banks: Bangladesh Perspective” has been Published by Stamford University Bangladesh in the Journal of Business Studies in Volume:3, Issue : 1.
- The article entitled as “Impact of corporate governance and Corporate Social Responsibility on Organizational Performance: A Case Study on Dutch Bangla Bank” has been Published by Stamford University Bangladesh in the Journal of Business Studies in Volume:4,Issue : 1.
- The article entitled as “The Practice of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Study on Telecommunication Industry in Bangladesh” has been presented in the 3rd International Conference of Global Business and Management Forum.
- The article entitled as “Dividend Announcement Impact on Stock Price : Evidence from Dhaka Stock Exchange” has been Published by Stamford University Bangladesh in the Journal of Business Studies in Volume:4,Issue : 2.
- The article entitled as “Qualitative Assessment of Health Seeking Behavior and Perceptions Regarding Quality of Health Care Services Among Rural Community of District Tangail” has been accepted by Atish Dipankar University of Science & Technology for publication in the Journal of Atish Dipankar University of Science & Technology (ADUST).
- The article entitled as “Factors Affecting the Adoption of Mobile Banking Service: Bangladesh Perspective”, has been submitted for publication in the Prime University Journal and is currently under review.
- Principles of Business Finance.
- Real Estate Finance.
- Managerial Finance.
- Fundamentals of Investment.
- Financial Analysis and Control.
- Corporate Finance.
- Money and Banking.
- Financial Markets and Institutions.
- Law and Practice of Banking.
- Micro Economics.
- Macro Economics.
- Business Statistics.
- Public Finance.
- Principles of Insurance.
- Business Mathematics.
- Working Capital Management.
- Working as an Assistant Professor in United International University (UIU) since 20st September, 2012 till date.
- Served as an Assistant Professor in Stamford University Bangladesh From 1st February, 2006 to 1st November,2012.
- Worked as a Lecturer in Atish Dipankar University of Science and Technology from 01.09.2005 to 05.02.2006.
- Worked as an adjunct Faculty in the Department of Economics from 01.05.2006 to 01.09.2008.
- Completed 3 months internship in IBBL.
- Completed 3 months internship in Prime Bank Ltd.
- Completed a course in spoken English
- Doing certificate course on French Language from Modern Language Institute, University of Dhaka.
- Coordinator of the cultural committee.
- Coordinator of the Finance wall magazine committee.