Rahman, Khandoker Mahmudur, Ph.D.Associate Professor & Director - BBA ProgramEmail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD in Consumer & Market Analysis, Universiti Utara Malaysia (AACSB accredited)
- Master of Science, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, USA
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing, Institute of Business Administration, University of Dhaka
- Bachelor of Commerce, Under University of Dhaka
Scopus/ISI ranked Journals:
Rahman, K. M. & Noor, N. A. M. (2016). In search of a model explaining organic food purchase behavior: The overlooked story of Montano and Kasprzyk’s integrated behavior model. British Food Journal, 118(12), 2911-2930. (Impact factor 1.206)
Rahman, K. M., & Noor, N. A. M. (2016). Exploring Organic Food Purchase Intention in Bangladesh: An Evaluation by Using the Theory of Planned Behavior. International Business Management, 10(18), 4292-4300.
Peer Reviewed Journals:
Rahman, K. M., & Noor, N. A. M. (2016). Evaluating Gaps in Consumer Behavior Research on Organic Foods: A Critical Literature Review under Bangladesh Context. Journal of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour in Emerging Markets, University of Warsaw, 1(3), 45-50.
Noor, N. A. M., & Rahman, K. (2016). Exploring The Impact Of Use And Non-Use Value On Behavioral Intention To Purchase Organic Foods: Evidence From A Developing Country’s Context. Sains Humanika, 8(4-2).
Rahman, K. M., & Haque, M. (2011). Exploring price sensitivity of a green brand: a consumers’ perspective. World Review of Business Research, 1(2), 84
- Rahman, K., Rummana, R., Jinia, J. (2008), Social Innovation: Making Mobile Phone Work for the Poor, AIUB Journal of Business & Economics, Vol. 7, no. 2.
- Rahman, K. (2016), Strategic Planning and Marketing Models . In Andaleeb, S.S. and Hasan, K. (Editors), Strategic Marketing Management in Asia: Case Studies and Lessons across Industries, 1st ed., Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Rahman, K. (2016), Packaging. In Andaleeb, S.S. and Hasan, K. (Editors), Strategic Marketing Management in Asia: Case Studies and Lessons across Industries, 1st ed., Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Rahman, K. (2009), Discover the Herbal Frontier. In Marketing Practices In Developing Economy: Cases From South Asia, Dholakia, Anwar & Hasan (Editors), Prentice Hall India.
- Sultana, S., Rahman, K., Rummana, R. (2009), Development of Women’s Education In Bangladesh. In Women Education and Development: Perspectives, Issues and Concerns, Rajarshy Roy (Editor), Shipra Publications, India.
Rahman, K. M., Ahmmed, K. (2016), Empirical Evaluation of a Trust-based Behavioral Model in Predicting Online Purchase Intention, 14th Asian Business Research Conference, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Rahman, K. M. (2010), Application of Kansei Engineering in Internal Branding: A Fusion Approach, ANQ Congress, Delhi, India. (Received Best Paper award)
Rahman, K. M. (2009), Value Addition through Voluntary Environment Management System (EMS) in Organization, ANQ Congress, Tokyo, Japan.
Rummana, R., Rahman, K. M., Aziz, S., & Nishat, B. (2008), Urban Pollution in Dhaka City: A Tri-partite Qualitative Model for Alleviation and Prevention. In Proceedings: International Conference on Sustainable Urban Environmental Practices (p. 297), Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Rahman, K. M. (2008), Bi-Dimensional Behavior Modeling for Quality Enhancement of Employee Performance, ANQ Congress, Bankok, Thailand.
- Fulbright Fellow, US Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- Post-Graduate Research Fellowship, PhD program, Universiti Utara Malaysia
- Best Paper Award, 14th Asian Business Research Conference, 2016, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Best Paper Award, 4th Asian Business Research Conference, 2010, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Best Paper Award, Asian Network for Quality (ANQ) Congress, 2010, Delhi, India