Masters of Business Administration (MBA) & Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA); Department of Accounting & Information Systems; University of Dhaka.
Published Research Papers:
- Masum, M.H. and Hoque, M.R. (December, 2014); “Application of Expanded Balanced Scorecard on the Banking Sectors: An Overview of Bangladesh”; Journal of Banking & Financial Services; Vol. 08; Number 01 & 02; page 183 – 196.
- Islam, S; Shamdul, A and Masum, M.H. (2012); “Kaizen or Innovation? Finding a Better Solution for Bangladeshi Mobile telecommunication Companies”; The Eastern University journal (ISSN: 1998-7889); Volume IV, 1st Issue.
- Masum, M.H. and Bhuiyan, N.U. (2011) “Accounting Practices in Small Business: A Portray from Bangladesh”; Journal of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh; Volume XXXIX, July-August; pp 23-29.
- Bhuiyan, N.U. and Masum, M.H. (2010) “Balanced Scorecard: A multi stream performance measurement tool for public sector companies in Bangladesh-A synopsis”; Journal of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh; Volume XXXVIII, September-October; pp 19-23.
- Hasan, K.L. Masum, M.H. & Islam, M.N. (2010) “The impact of dividend on share price: A multivariate analysis of listed banking companies in Bangladesh.” Journal (ISSN: 2218-5283) of Green University of Bangladesh; Volume I, 2nd Issue; pp 88-101.
- Implication of Balanced Scorecard in the Textile Sectors of Bangladesh: A Synopsis; Masum, M.H. and Fakir A.N.M.A (2014); The Fourth International Congress on Interdisciplinary Research and Development, Held in Bangkok, Thailand, May 30-31, 2014, http://www.INRIT2014.com/
|No.||Name of the Organization||Duration|
Schools of Business & Economics; United International University
to till now
Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited Dhaka, Bangladesh.
to 25. 01. 2013
|03||Lecture & Senior Lecturer
Faculty of Business Administration; Eastern University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Environmental Accounting; Balanced Scorecard; Islamic Accounting; International Accounting Standards.
- Life member of Accounting Alumni, Dhaka University
- Basic Foundation Training – Bangladesh Petroleum Institution.