Md. Qamruzzaman ACMA
School of Business & Economics
- Md. Qamruzzaman. (2015), “Productivity and Performance Evaluation of SME Sector in Bangladesh: Evidence from the Historical Data” Journal of Islamic Finance and Business Research “, Volume 3 Number 1 March 2015. Pp. 14 – 22
- Md. Qamruzzaman. (2015), “Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI): Evidence from Bangladesh”. Pacific Business Review International, Volume 7, Issue 10, April 2015.
- Md. Qamruzzaman. (2015), “TTIP and TPP: An analysis of Potential Economic Impact on Bangladesh and Pakistan Economy”, Journal of Economics (published by Lahore School of economics).
- Jannatul Ferdaous & Qamruzzaman. (2015), “Impact of International Trade, Remittances and Industrialization on the Economic Growth of Bangladesh”, Chinese Business Review, ISSN 1537-1506 , Vol. 13, No. 8
- Qamruzzaman M, (2015). “Estimating Stock Market Volatility with Asymmetric ARCH, GARCH and Expanded GARCH Models”. International Journal of Business and Finance Management Research, ISSN 2053-1842 (Print); Volume 3, Number 2.
- Qamruzzaman M and Ferdaous J. 2014. “Building a Knowledge-Based Economy in Bangladesh” Asian Business Review, ISSN 2304-2613 (Print); ISSN 2305-8730 (Online) Volume 4, Number 3/2014 (Issue 9)
- Md. Qamruzzaman, “Would a Free Trade Agreement Between China and Bangladesh Prove Beneficial to Bangladesh Economy?” International Journal Research In Commerce And Management, VOLUME NO. 3 (2015), ISSUE NO. 14
- Md. Qamruzzaman, “Risk Return Trade Off: Evidence from Monthly Return of Banking industry in Dhaka Stock Exchange.” Pacific Business Review International, Volume 6, Issue 12, June 2014, pp:113-122
- Md. Qamruzzaman, “Comparative Study on Performance Evaluation of Mutual Fund Schemes in Bangladesh: An Analysis of Monthly Return.” Journal of Business studies quarterly, ISSN 2152-1034, VOL-5, NUBER-4, April-June, 2014, pp:190-209
- Md. Qamruzzaman, “ Readiness in Providing E-Governance: A Case Study of Dhaka City Corporation, Bangladesh”, International Journal of Emerging Trend in Science And Technology,” VOL-01, ISSUE-02, April,2014, pp:91-105
- Md. Qamruzzaman, “Analysis of performance and financial soundness of financial institutions (Banks): A comparative study” Research journal of Finance and Accounting, ISSN 2222-1697(paper) ISSN 2222-2847(online), vol-5, number-7, March-2014, pp.: 169-186
12. Ferdousi. F & Qamruzzaman. M (2014), “Performance of Microfinance Institutions in Asia：DEA based efficiency analysis”. The journal of the cost and management, ISSN1817-5090, VOL-XLIII, Number-02, September-October ,2014, pp:48-62
13. Md. Qamruzzaman. ”Analysis of Financial Performance of Private Banks in Bangladesh: A Descriptive Study”, The journal of the cost and management, ISSN1817-5090, VOL-XLIII, Number-02, January-February ,2014, pp:48-62
14. Md. Qamruzzaman. ”Accounting Information System (AIS) enhance efficiency level of the organization: evidence from insurance industry in Bangladesh “Bangladesh research publications journal. ISSN: 1998-2003. VOL-9, ISSUE-4, March-April,2014, pp:297-304