|MBA||2003||University of Dhaka, Bangladesh||Marketing|
|BBA||2002||University of Dhaka, Bangladesh||Marketing|
School of Business and Economics, United International University(UIU)
- Designation: Assistant Professor, Duration: February 1, 2009 –Till now.
- Designation: Senior Lecturer, Duration: June 1, 2007 to January 31, 2009.
- Designation: Lecturer, Duration: June 1, 2006 to May 31, 2007.
Department of Business Administration, Asian University of Bangladesh
- Designation: Lecturer , Duration: October 1, 2005 to May 31, 2006
- Consumer Behavior
- Relationship Marketing
- Sustainable Supply chain Management
- Sustainable Brand Management
- M A. Ashraf, R. Osman and Sarker Rafij Ahmed (2015): Determinants of Quality Education in Private Universities from the Student Perspectives: A Case Study in Bangladesh. Journal of Quality Assurance in Education, Emerald Publishers. (Accepted).
- Z.M. Rassel Choudhury and Sarker Rafij Ahmed Ratan (2012): Estimating Dhaka Stock Market Volatility: A Comparison between Standard and Asymmetric GARCH Models, ABAC Journal Vol. 32 No. 2 (May-August), Assumption University, Thailand.
- A. Ashraf and Sarker Rafij Ahmed Ratan (2009): The Frontiers of Micro credit Programs in Bangladesh: An Empirical Review. ABAC Journal, Vol. 29 No. 3 (September-December), Assumption University, Thailand.
- N Uddin, M. A. Hai and Sarker Rafij Ahmed Ratan(2008): Sustainable strategies for Ready Made Garments Industry in Bangladesh: Focused on Labor-Employer Conflict and Political Vulnerability; Journal of Marketing, Vol. No. 11, (June), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Sarker Rafij Ahmed Ratan, S. Alam , and A. S. M. Shoheluzaman (2007): Innovation Strategy: A Realistic Example in Bangladesh Mobile Telecommunication Service Marketing. The Journal of Cost and Management, Journal of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh. Volume XXXV Number 1, January- February.
- Sarker Rafij Ahmed Ratan and Miguel Delattre (2010): “Pre-requisite of change management: a case from service sector in Bangladesh.” The third international conference and Doctoral consortium-2010. ISEOR– Jean Moulin University, Lyon, France.
- Sarker Rafij Ahmed Ratan, Aicha Sekhari, Mijanur Rahman, Abdel Aziz Bouras, Yacin OUZROUT (2010): “Sustainable Supply Chain Management: State –of-the-Art.” , International Conference on Software, Knowledge, Information Management and Applications (SKIMA 2010). Paro, Bhutan.
- Shariful Alam and Keomony Lay and Sarker Rafij Ahmed Ratan (2007): “Kaizen or Innovation? Finding a Better Fit for Bangladeshi Mobile Telecommunication Companies.” The 4th International Conference on Innovation and Management (ICIM07), Yamaguchi University, Japan.
- Shariful Alam, A. Hai, M. N. Ahmed and Sarker Rafij Ahmed Ratan (2008): “Sustainable strategies for Ready Made Garments Industry in Bangladesh. Focused on Labor-Employer Conflict and Political Vulnerability” The 5th International Conference on Innovation and Management (ICIM 2008), Maastricht, Netherlands.
- Sarker Rafij Ahmed Ratan and Shariful Alam (2007): “Integration of IT in Quality Management in Education: Bangladesh Perspective.” The Conference for Total Quality Management Implementation, The Bangladesh Society for Total Quality Management (BSTQM).
- Recipient of Erasmus mundus scholarship in 2009-2010 sessions.
- Deans’ recognition for semester wise BBA result in Dhaka University
- Recipient of Government scholarship on SSC Result
- Recipient of Tangail district scholarship, District council of Tangail, Bangladesh.
- Consumer Behavior
- Brand Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Marketing Management
- Introduction to Marketing