Year-wise Book & Book Chapters
*** This page is still under construction.
|2014||1. Dr. Mohammad Musa; “Investor Protection, Corporate Governance and the Development of Capital Markets” Portfolio, Issue 79, October-December 2014, 18-26.
2. Mahmud, M. T., Hasan, M. T. & Asif, A. S. M. (2014). Determinants of Job Satisfaction: AComparative Study in the Banking Sector of Bangladesh. IJEER 2(1), 22-28.
3. Reza, Sayed Maruf., Ahsan, Shamin., & Md Moniruzzaman, Sarker (Eds.). (2014). Sun Tzu’s The Art of War. Dhaka, Bangladesh: Center for Marketing Science (CMS).
|2013||1. Implementing TQM in SMEs: Bangladesh Case Studies (2013) Abu Saleh Md. Sohel-Uz-ZamanPhD and Shaukat Jamil, 19th Asia Pacific Quality Conference, Bali, Indonesia 6-9 October 2013.
2. Ashif A.S.M., Mahmud, M.T. & Hasan, M.T. (2013). AIS requirement and Capacity, an understanding of AIS alignment: Evidence from Bangladesh, IJAR-BAE 02(06): 22 – 31.
|2012||1. Dr. Mohammad Musa; “Investors’ Reaction to Earnings’ Announcements in Bangladesh Stock Market” Market Pulse, Issue 63, April 2012, 35-38
2. Dr. Mohammad Musa; “The Use of PEG as a Tool to Select Securities” Market Pulse, Issue 61, February 2012, 31-35.
3. Mahmud M.Tapan, Hasan M.T. (2012), “Assimilate Environmental Issues in the organizational Governance to Harmonize Stakeholders’ Interests”, International Environment Economics, The Book on Management & Policy Issues, Discovery Publishing House (DPH), New Delhi.
4. The Metal Works Ltd.: Business Evolution and Development through Quality and People Focus (2012) Abu Saleh Md. Sohel-Uz-ZamanPhD and Khandoker Mahmudur Rahman, International Convention on QC Circles (ICQCC), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, October 14-17, 2012.
|2011||1. Dr. Mohammad Musa; “The Empirical Evidence of Size Effect in Bangladesh Capital Markets” Portfolio, April-June 2011, pp 6-14.
2. Quality Circle for Business Excellence: Bangladesh Case Study (2011) Abu Saleh Md. Sohel-Uz-Zaman,PhD and Mahbubul Haque, ICQCC, Yokohama Japan, September 11-14, 2011.
3. UddinSajibMd Q, UddinRajibMd S, SharifulAlam M. An assessment on the adaptation of ISO 14000 in the fertilizer industry of Bangladesh for the sustainable development. Energy Procedia. 2011; 11:2480-8.
|2009||1. Joarder, H. R. (2009). Faculty Turnover Rate: The Critical Issue for private universities in Bangladesh. A short article published in local Magazine “UniLife”, Vol. 1, November Issue, 2009.
2. Sarkar, J.B. & Yeshmin, F. (2009), Accounting Principles, 3rd E, Brothers Publications.
3. Sarkar, J.B. & Mamun, Md. H. A. (2009), A Multi-disciplinary approach to Cost-volume-profit analysis, 1st E, Brothers Publication
|2008||1. Ashraf, M. A., & Joarder, H. R. (2008). “Job Satisfaction in Mobile Phone Corporate in Bangladesh: A Case Study. AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series, No 2008-22, 2008
|2007||1. Ratan SRA, SharifulAlam M, Sohel-Uz-Zaman ASM. Innovation Strategy: A Realistic Example in Bangladesh Mobile Telecommunication Service Marketing. The Cost and Management, ICMAB, Bangladesh. 2007;35:49-58.|
|2005||1. Instant Cases: Cases for Class Room Solution (2005) Umana Anjalin, Shahriyar Anam, Mahbubul Haque, Rabeya L. Yousuf, Mahbubul Haque and Abu Saleh Md. Sohel-Uz-Zaman (Editors), Centre for Business Research Development, The University of Asia Pacific, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|2004||1. MME Turnover (2004) Abu Saleh Md. Sohel-Uz-Zaman, A SEDF & World Bank Publication, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
2. 2004, May 10. A Shorter Term Parliament can bring Political Stability. Daily Ittefaq, p. 5.
|2001||1. Dr. Hamidul Huq ; People’s Practices: Exploring contestation, counter-development, and rural livelihoods (2001).
2. Mohammad Mokammel Karim Toufique ; 2001, October 15. Political Reform Indispensable for Bangladesh. Bangladesh Observer, p. 3.
3. Mohammad Mokammel Karim Toufique ; 2001, December 12. Woman’s Rank in the Family. Bangladesh Observer, p. 5.
4. Mohammad Mokammel Karim Toufique ; 2001, September 05. To the ‘Victim of Fun and Freedom’. Bangladesh Observer, p. 5.
|1999||1. Dr. Mir Obaidur Rahman; Limiting the Role of State-Prescription of the World Bank and the Bangladesh Economy. This was a Research Monograph of Bangladesh Public Administration Training Center, July, 1999 and subsequently published by Booksurge, USA. 2006 with the permission of Author. Cited in WorldCat Identities Database.|