Year-wise Journal Paper List
*** This page is still under construction.
|Year||Papers Published Author (s) Journal, Vol. No, page Nos. and Year|
|2016||1. Masoom, M. R. (2016). “Social Isolation of the Stateless and the Destitute: A Study on the Refugee-Camp and the Sullied Slum of Dhaka City,” Urban Studies Research, Volume- 2016, Article ID 9017279, 10 pages, 2016. doi:10.1155/2016/9017279.|
|2015||1. Pay, Security, Support and Intention to quit relationship among Academics in Developing Economy. Paper Accepted in the International Journal “Investment Management and Financial Innovations” in the upcoming issue V12 Issue 3, 2015.
2. Jauhar, J., Abdul Ghani, A. B., Joarder, M. H. R., Subhan, M., & Islam, R. (2015). Bran Drain to Singapore: A Conceptual Framework of Malaysian Diaspora. The Social Sciences, 10(6), 702-711.
3. Ismail, A., Abdul Ghani, A. B., Subhan, M., Joarder, M. H R., & Ridzwan, A. A. (2015). The Relationship between Stress and Job Satisfaction: An Evidence from Malaysian Peacekeeping Mission. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(4/3), 647-655.
4. The Mediating Effects of Training Motivation on Assignment Methods and Transfer of Training: The Malaysian Context. Accepted for publication in forthcoming issue 10 volume 4. International Business Management.
5. Ismail, A. I., Abdul-Majid, A. H., & Joarder, H. R. (2015). “Mediating role of distributive justice in the relationship between career incentives and employee performance”. Journal of Economics Busine
6. Shakib Hossain, Sabrina Hoque Chowdhury & Mallik Rakibul Hasan, “Effects of Foreign Direct Investment and Human capital formation on labor market in manufacturing sector in Bangladesh”. Accepted & published in October 2015, International Journal of Business & Management, Vol. 10, No.10.
7. Jinea Akhter, Sabrina Hoque Chowdhury & Sonia Wazed, “The relationship between job search strategies and employability: Analysis of the graduate survey”. Accepted & published in August 2015, International Journal of Advance Research, 3, Issue 8.
8. Enam and Andrio(2015). “Efficiency analysis of the Dhaka Stock Exchange – linear and non-linear dynamics”. Accepted for Publication by Gadjah Mada International Journal of Business.
9. Hossain, M., Siddique & Islam 2015, ‘Socio-Economic Analysis of Informal Business Activities: A Case Study on Central Business District Area of Dhaka City’, Journal of Developing Country Studies, vol.5, no.7, pp. 01-10.
10. Masoom, M. R. (2015). “Market on social fabric: Social relations in ‘free enterprises’ economy”, Socioeconomica – The Scientific Journal for Theory and Practice of Socio-economic Development, Volume-4, Issue-8, Page- 553-568.
11. Masoom, M. R. (2015). “GrameenPhone Faces Problem in Rural Economy – A Case-study”, Ushus-Journal of Business Management, Volume-14, Issue-4, Page 61-79.
12. Toufique, M. M. K., & Masoom, M. R. (2015). “The Economics of Deposit-Refund Systems: Exploring the Market-Based Environmental Policies to Sustain the Ecological Balance of Dhaka City”. Asia Pacific Journal of Energy and Environment, Volume-2, Issue-2, Page 69-74.
13. M. Asif-Ur-Rahman, M. Junayed, M. R. Masoom. (2015), “Students’ Perception of the Effects of Online Social Networking: An Empirical Assessment”, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences, Volume-65, Page 152-161.
14. Masoom, M. R. (2015) “Islam and Contemporary Society: Emerging Paradigms to Explain Muslim Communities”, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences, Vol. 62, Page 116-125.
15. Masoom, M. R., Pasha, S. H. A., & Asif-Ur-Rahman, S. M. (2015). “Consumer Attitude towards the quality of Perishable Foods in Dhaka City: An Empirical Study”. Published in Asian Journal of Management, Volume-6 Issue-3, Page 181-192.
16. Masoom, M. R., H. A. Pasha & S. A. U. Rahman (2015) “Factors Affecting the Consumer Purchasing Decisions of Perishable Foods: Exploring the Attitudes and the Preferences” Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Volume-3 Issue-3, Page 509-531.
17. Masoom, M. R. (2015) “The Paradox of Social Identity and Changing Values of the Young Males in Urban and Rural Areas of Democratic Bangladesh” International Journal of Social Science, Volume-4 Issue-1, Page 141-158.
18. Factors Affecting the Consumer Purchasing Decisions ofPerishable Foods: Exploring the Attitudes and the Preferences. Muhammad Rehan MASOOM, Syed Habib Anwar PASHA,& S.M. Asif-Ur-RAHMAN, Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy, Vol.3 (2015) no.3, pp.509-531; ISSN 2392-8042 (online) © Faculty of Management (NUPSPA).
19. Consumer Attitude towards the quality of Perishable Foods in Dhaka City:An Empirical Study. Muhammad RehanMasoom, Syed Habib Anwar Pasha, S.M. Asif-Ur-Rahman, Asian Journal of Management; 6(3): July-September, 2015, ISSN 0976-495X (Print), 2321-5763 (Online),
20. M A. Ashraf, R. Osman and Sarker Rafij Ahmed (2015): Determinants of Quality Education in Private Universities from the Student Perspectives: A Case Study in Bangladesh. Journal of Quality Assurance in Education, Emerald Publishers. (Accepted).
21. Factor Analysis of Consumer Behavior in Jewellery Business: An Empirical Study on Bangladesh, European Jourbal of Business and Management, Vol. 7 No. 5, 2015
|2014||1. Investor Protection, Corporate Governance and the Development of Capital Markets” Portfolio, Issue 79, October-December 2014, 18-26.
2. Mia, M. B. and Ramage, M. (2014). Use and Management of Conventional ICT and Mobile
3. Hamzah, A. R., Lucky, E. O., Joarder, M. H. R. (2014). Time Management, External Motivation, and Students’ Academic Performance: Evidence from a Malaysian Public University. Asian Social Science, 10(13), 55-63.
4. Subhan, M., Ghani, A. B. A., & Joarder, M. H R. (2014). Urban Community Willingness to Pay for Improved Solid Waste Management in Malaysian Municipality: A Choice Modeling Approach. Asian Social Science,10(18), 122-136.
10. Theorizing length of relationship as moderator of key account management performance-repeat order link, with Noor Azila Mohd Nor, Journal of Economics, Marketing and Management, 2(1), pp. 1-17, 2014.
11. Arif, RB & Alam, MN 2014, ‘Ranking of Alternative Information Sources Using AHP Model In A Developing Setting: Evidence from Individual Investors of The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) of Bangladesh’, Journal of Business Management & Social Sciences Research, Vol.3, No-12.
12. Arif, R. B. & Alam, M. N. (2014) Ranking of Alternative Information Sources using AHP Model In A Developing Setting: Evidence from Individual Investors of The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) of Bangladesh. Journal of Business Management & Social Sciences Research. 3(12). p. 64-69.
13. Masoom, M. R. & Arif, R. B. (2014) Socio-political Fabric of Muslim Societies: A Theoretical Approach to Frame ‘Islam’ in Empirical World. Global Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences. 3(5). p. 86-91.
14. Masoom, Muhammad Rehan and Rubaiyat Bin Arif (2014). “Socio-political Fabric of Muslim Societies: A Theoretical Approach to Frame ‘Islam’ in Empirical World”, Published in Global Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences Volume-3, Issue-5, Page 86-91.
15. Masum, M.H. and Hoque, M.R. (December, 2014); “Application of Expanded Balanced Scorecard on the Banking Sectors: An Overview of Bangladesh”; Journal of Banking & Financial Services; Vol. 08; Number 01 & 02; page 183 – 196.
16. Noor, Farhana, & Md Moniruzzaman, Sarker. (2014). Influential Factors of Consumer Preferences in Choosing Franchise Food Outlets in Bangladesh. Daffodil International University Journal of Business and Economics, 8(1):97-104.
17. A framework for value chain assessment in the floristry industry in Bangladesh, MERC Global’s International Journal of Social Science and Management, Vol. 1, Issue 3, 2014.
18. Global Financial Crisis- Systemic Failure and the Underlying Knowledge Gap, Journal of Modern Accounting and Auditing, Volume 10, number 9, September 2014.
19. Conservation of Royal Bengal Tigers in Bangladesh: Incorporating Economic Approaches.
20. Ship-Breaking Industry in Bangladesh: Resolving the Policy Dilemma (Author). Bangladesh University Journal. Vol 2 No. I, p. 1-11. December 2014.
21. Determinants and Impacts of Empowerment of Married Women. Stamford Journal of Economics, Vol I, No I. December 2014.
|2013||22. Knowledge Driven Innovation (KDI): Innovation in Knowledge Economy (2013) Abu Saleh Md. Sohel-Uz-ZamanPh.D and Mohammad Behroz Jalil, Journal of Management, Dhaka University, Vol 5, 1& 2, pp.103-118.
23. SharifulAlam, M. (2013). “Measuring Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction Using SERVQUAL: An Empirical Study in Hospitality Industry of Bangladesh.” International Journal of Research in Commerce & Management.
24. SharifulAlam, M., Wang, A., Rajib, M. S. U., &Sahabuddin, M. (2013). Destination on the Move in the Mind of People: Investigating Destination Image of the Tourists, European Journal of Business and Management, 5, 44-53.
26. Key account management strategy in business-to-business relationship: A proposed research framework, with Noor Azila Mohd Nor, International Journal of Business, Economics and Law, Vol. 2. 2013.
27. Alam, MN & Alam, MN 2013, ‘Critical success factors for scoping of business improvement projects: based on input-transform-outcome model’, International Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research, Vol.2, Issue 9.
29. Abu Zafar Ahmed Mukul, Sabrina Hoque Chowdhury, “E-commerce: An analysis of conceptual Framework”.Accepted & published in May 2013, International Journal of Research in Computer Application and Management, Vol. 3, Issue 5.
30. A Comparative Analysis of the Earnings Performance of Islamic and Conventional Banks in Bangladesh
31. Corporate Social Responsibility and Profitability: A Case Study on Dutch Bangla Bank LTD International Journal of Business and Social Research ISSN 2164-2540(print), ISSN 2164-2559(online) Vol.-3, No.-4, April 2013.
32. Enam (2013). “Impact of Stock Market Development on economic Growth: Evidence from SAARC Countries”. The International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics & Management, Vol. No. 03 (2013), Issue no. 01 (January).
33. Sohel-Uz-Zama, Abu Saleh Md., and Jalil, Mohammad Behroz Knowledge-Driven Innonvation for Knowledge-based Economy Dhaka University Journal of Management, Volume 5, Nos 1&2, January-December 2013, page 103-118
34. Jalil, Mohammad Muaz, and Jalil, Mohammad Behroz Understanding the Dynamics of the Furniture Sector in Bangladesh Journal of Bangladesh Studies, Volume, Number 1, Year 2013, page 71-83, ISSN: 1529-0905.
35. Can Charge Card be a Prospective Replacement of Conventional and Islamic Credit Card in Bangladesh? , Journal of Business Studies, Vol. XXXIV, No. 1, April 2013.
36. Debnath, N.C. & Sarkar, J.B. (2013), “Future Implications of revised Code on Corporate Governance (CG) in the context of Bangladesh: Perception of diversified group of stakeholders” The Cost and Management, No.-5, Volume-XLI, September-October.
37. Adrita, Ummul Wara and Md Moniruzzaman, Sarker. (2013). An Analytical Approach of Brand Preference towards Hair Care Oil in Bangladesh. International Journal of Applied Research in Business Administration and Economics (IJAR-BAE), 02(05): 19-29.
38. Ahmed, J U, Chowdhury, M H K, Synthia, I J, and Sultana, I. (2013). “Doctors’ Perceptions towards Domestic and Multinational Pharmaceutical Products: An Investigation from Developing Country”, ASEAN Marketing Journal, Vol. 5(2).
39. Starting the Lean Journey with value stream mapping in the Garments Industry of Bangladesh, International Journal of Lean Thinking Volume 4, Issue 1 (June 2013)
40. Implementation Viability of Lean Supply Chain Concept in the Apparel Sector of Bangladesh, Daffodil International University Journal of Business and Economics, Vol 7, No. 1, June 2013 (Paper accepted and expected date of publication is December 2013)
41. Online Buying Behavior and Perceived Trustworthiness, British Journal of Applied Science & Technology, Volume 3, Number 4, PP 662-683, (Co-Author with Mahmud A. Shareef et.al.) 2013
|2012||1. Joarder, H. R., & Sharif, M. Y. (2012). The Intervening Effects of Affective Commitment on HRM Practices and Turnover Intention Relationship: An Evidence from Non-western Context. ABAC Journal, Vol. 32, Issue 1, January-April 2012, Thailand.
3. Successful key account management: Antecedents and its impact on the organizational performance of garments industry in Bangladesh, International Post Graduate Business Journal, 4 (1) 2012.
4. Credibility of TV News in a Developing Country: The Case of Bangladesh: Syed Saad Andaleeb, Mehdi Rajeb, Nasrin Akter, Sabiha Gulshan, Anis Rahman, Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly,March-2012 issue ISSN: 1077-6990.
5. Credibility of TV News in Bangladesh: A theoretical Framework:Sabiha Gulshan, Mehdi Rajeb, Nasrin Akter, Marium Akther, Anis Rahman , Communica (Journal of Communication and Media),Vol 01. Issue 02 ; ISBN: 2074-9449.
6. Alam, MN, Jebran, ZK & Hossain, MA 2012, ‘Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) Approach on Consumers’ Preferences for Selecting Telecom Operators in Bangladesh’, Information and Knowledge Management, Vo.l 2, No-4.
7. Enam, Nahid(2012). ‘The Role of the Polli Karma Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) in the Development of Microfinance in Bangladesh”. Journal of ASA University Vol. 06 No. 01 January-June 2012.
8. Hasan M.T., Enayet Ullah M. & Huq M.M. (2011-12),“Credit Rating: A Tool for Evaluating Bank Performance”, Institute of Science & Technology, Journal on Business & Technology, Vol.3-4, No.1-2.
11. Pasha, S. H. Anwar and Muhammad Rehan Masoom (2012). “Determining Subscriber’s Attitude And Satisfaction Towards Aritel and Citycell: An Empirical Assessment of Martin Fishbein Multiattribute Model”, published in Indian Journal of Marketing, Volume-42, Number-7.
12. Islam, S; Shamdul, A and Masum, M.H. (2012); “Kaizen or Innovation? Finding a Better Solution for Bangladeshi Mobile telecommunication Companies”; The Eastern University journal (ISSN: 1998-7889); Volume IV, 1st Issue.
13. Effects of Relationship Marketing on Customer Retentionand Competitive Advantage: A Case Study on GrameenPhone Ltd.: S M Asif Ur Rahman &Muhammad Rehan Masoom, Asian Business Review, Volume 1, Issue 1, September 2012 ISSN 2304-2613, Page 97-102.
14. Z.M. Rassel Choudhury and Sarker Rafij Ahmed Ratan (2012): Estimating Dhaka Stock Market Volatility: A Comparison between Standard and Asymmetric GARCH Models, ABAC Journal Vol. 32 No. 2 (May-August),Assumption University, Thailand.
18. Md Moniruzzaman, Sarker., and Kasem, Nafisa. (2012). Evaluating Service Performance of Advertising Firms: Study on Bangladeshi Advertising Companies. International Journal of Research in Commerce and Management (IJRCM), January, 3(1): 31-34.
19. Impact of Queue on Customers: An analysis of the Retail Shops in Bangladesh, East West Journal of Business and Social Studies, Volume 3, January 2012.
20. Holding of International Reserves with Structural Break: The Case of G7 countries, Journal of Statistical Studies, Volume 31, Department of Statistics, Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh. June 2012.
|2011||1. Evolution of Service: Importance, Competitiveness and Sustainability in the New Circumstances (2011) Abu Saleh Md. Sohel-Uz-Zaman, Umana Anjalin, Journal of Service Science & Management, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp.253-260.
2. Joarder, H. R., & Sharif, M. Y. (2011). The Role of HRM Practices in Predicting Faculty Turnover Intention: Empirical Evidence from Private Universities in Bangladesh. The South East Asian Journal of Management, Vol. 5, Issue 2, October 2011, Indonesia.
4. Joarder, H. R., Sharif, M. Y., & Ahmmed, K. (2011). Mediating Role of Affective Commitment in HRM practices and Turnover Intention Relationship: A Study in a Developing Context. Business and Economics Research Journal, 2(4), 135-158, Turkey.
5. Mediating role of affective commitment in HRM practices and turnover intention relationship: A study in a developing context, with Joarder Mohd Hasanur Raihan and Mohamad Yazam Sharif, Business and Economics Research Journal, Vol. 2(4), 2011.
6. Shamaly, SS, Alam, MN & Arif, RB 2011, ‘Effects and Consequences of Emphasizing Sectoral Recovery Rate and Sectoral Proportion in Loan Portfolio on Approving New Project Loans of Bangladesh Shilpa Bank’, Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, Vol. 2, No-5.
7. Shafiullah Md., Alam, Mirza M.D., Quader, F., (2011), “Practices of Performance Management System in Bangladesh: An Empirical Study among Three Different Industries”, Easter University Journal, vol. 3 (1), pp 55- 68.
8. ‘Performance Appraisal System and its Practices in Local Private Business Organizations of Bangladesh’.Information Management and Business Review. Vol.2, No.4, pp. 173-180. April, 2011.
9. Shamaly, S. S., Alam, M. N., & Arif, R. B. (2011) Effects and Consequences of Emphasizing Sectoral Recovery Rate and Sectoral Proportion in Loan Portfolio on Approving New Project Loans of Bangladesh Shilpa Bank Research. Journal of Finance and Accounting. 2(5). p. 77- 92.
10. Enam, Nahid(2011). Influence of Stock Market Development on Real Economy: A Case Study of Bangladesh”. Global Journal of Finance and Economics, Vol. 8, No. 1 Jan-Jun-2011.
13. Hasan M.T., Fakir S.I. & Manika C. (2011), “Evaluation of Auditors Compliance with ISA’s: Evidenceof Bangladesh”, The Cost & Management, Vol.39, No.1, Jan.-Feb. 2011.
14. Ashraf, A., Osman & Hossain 2011, ‘Quality Function Deployment on MBA Program: An Analysis’, American International University-Bangladesh Faculty Journal, vol.3, no.1, pp. 127-142.
15. Haque, M. & Hossain 2011, ‘Impact of Stock Market Development on Economic Growth; Evidence from SAARC Countries’, The Eastern University Journal, vol.4, no.1, pp. 01-13.
16. Masoom, Muhammad Rehan, S M Asif Ur Rahman and S. H. Anwar Pasha (2011) “Does Top of the Mind Awareness Lead to Product Purchase: An Empirical Assessment of Bangladeshi Consumers”, published inJournal of the Institute of Bangladesh Studies, Volume-34.
17. Masum, M.H. and Bhuiyan, N.U. (2011) “Accounting Practices in Small Business: A Portray from Bangladesh”;Journal of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh; Volume XXXIX, July-August; pp 23-29.
|2010||1. Knowledge for Competitive Advantage: Putting Knowledge at the Core of the Business (2010) Abu Saleh Md. Sohel-Uz-Zaman and Umana Anjalin, ABAC Journal Vol.30, No. 1, pp.34-52.
3. Ashraf, M. A., & Joarder, H. R. (2010). Cell Phone Customer Experience and Appraisal for Grameenphone in Bangladesh. East West Journal of Business and Social Studies, Vol. 1, January, Bangladesh.
4. Ashraf, A.M., Alam, Mirza M.D., Noor, S.I., (2010), “The Influence of Privacy and Trust on the Adoption of Internet Banking in Bangladesh”, Malaysian Management Journal (MMJ), vol. 14, pp 33-48.
5. ‘Contributing Factors for Employees Job Stress of Private Banks in Dhaka, Bangladesh.’ East West Journal of Business and Social Studies, Vol. 1, January 2010.
6. Enam, Rokeya (2010). “ Evaluation of Internal Control Structure: Evidence from Six Major Private Listed Banks in Bangladesh”. Journal of ASA University. Vol. 6 No. 12, June 2010.
11. Huq M.Mahmudul, Hasan M.T., Ullah M.Enayet (2010), “TQM and ABC in Practice”, The Business Review, Uttara University, Vol.01, No.02, January 2010
12. Rahman, M., Hossain, Hossain & Rahman 2010, ‘Utilization of Information by the Fish Farmers in Jessore Region of Bangladesh’, International Journal of Animal and Fisheries Science, vol.3, no.6, pp. 357-363.
13. Rozalin, N & Khanam, S. (2010) ‘Corporate culture and expatriate selection strategies: An empirical study on the European MNCs operating in Bangladesh’, ASA University Review, 4(1), pp. 143-155.
14. Bhuiyan, N.U. and Masum, M.H. (2010) “Balanced Scorecard: A multi stream performance measurement tool for public sector companies in Bangladesh-A synopsis”; Journal of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh; Volume XXXVIII, September-October; pp 19-23.
15. Hasan, K.L. Masum, M.H. & Islam, M.N. (2010) “The impact of dividend on share price: A multivariate analysis of listed banking companies in Bangladesh.” Journal (ISSN: 2218-5283) of Green University of Bangladesh; Volume I, 2nd Issue; pp 88-101.
16. Sultana, A. and Sultana, I. (2010) “E-School: A Web-Service Oriented Resource Based E-learning System”, in the Proceedings of 2010 International Conference on Networking and Information Technology (ICNIT 2010), June 11 – 13, 2010, Manila, Philippines, pp. 415 – 419.
17. International Reserve Management: Revisit of Mrs. Machlup’s Wardrobe Theory, North South Business Review, Volume 3&4, Number 1, North South University, Bashundhara, Dhaka. July 2009-2010,
|2009||1. Knowledge Innovative Organization: The Effect of Constant Organization Renewal (2009) Abu Saleh Md. Sohel-Uz-Zaman and Umana Anjalin, Journal of Service Science & Management, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp.384-393.
2. Earthquake Emergency Management: A Plan for Bangladesh (2009) Abu Saleh Md. Sohel-Uz-Zaman, Shahriyar Anam and Rabeya L. Yousuf, Asia Pacific Business Review, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp.180-188.
7. Joarder, H. R., Ashraf, M. A. (2009). Quality Education Management at Private University in Bangladesh: An Exploratory Study. Jurnal Pendidik dan Pendidikan, Jil, (Universiti Sains Malaysia). Vol. 24, 17-32, Malaysia.
8. A theoretical framework for quality assurance in higher education of Bangladesh, with Bashir Ahmed Bhuiyan and Sahansha Molla, Journal of Business, Society and Science, Vol. 1(1), January-June, 2009
9. Kabir, M.R., Alam, Mirza M.D., Alam, Z., (2009), “Factors determining the Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty: A study of GSM Mobile Telecommunication Industry in Bangladesh”, ASA University Review, Bangladesh, vol. 3(2), pp 147-156.
10. Job Satisfaction of faculty Members in Private Universities- In Context of Bangladesh.’ Published inccsenet.org/journal.html. Volume 2, No. 4.October, 2009.
12. Saha Amitav, Hasan M.T., Jahan Ishrat (2009), “An Evaluation of Capital Market in Bangladesh through statistical measurement”’, The Bangladesh Accountant, Vol.62 No.35, Jan.-March, 2009
13. Rahman, M., Asad, Hossain & Ahsan 2009, ‘Economic Analysis of Ornamental Fish Trade in Khulna District of Bangladesh’, International Journal of Animal and Fisheries Science, vol.2, no.2, pp.176-181.
14. Islam, M. & Khanam, S. (2009) ‘Pharmaceutical Industry of Bangladesh: A study on the Benefits of TRIPS and Challenges Beyond 2016’, Journal of Business Studies, Southeast University, 1, pp. 75-90.
15. A. Ashraf and Sarker Rafij Ahmed Ratan (2009): The Frontiers of Micro credit Programs in Bangladesh: An Empirical Review. ABAC Journal, Vol. 29 No. 3 (September-December), Assumption University, Thailand.
16. Sarkar, J.B., Hossain, S. M. & Islam, Md. S. (2009), “Impact of Internal Audit and Audit Committee Characteristics on External Audit Fees”, ASA University Review, Volume-III, Issue-02, July-December.
17. Machlup’s Wardrobe of International Reserves: An Interpretation with Co Integration and Error Correction Modeling, Journal of Statistical Studies, Volume 28, Department of Statistics, Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh. June 2009.
18. Khan R. H., Mamun Mridha A. H. A., and Barua S, ‘Higher Education in Private Universities of Bangladesh: A Study on Female Students’ Enrollment Behavior” BRAC University Journal, Vol. VI, No. 2, 2009.
|2008||1. Ashraf, M. A., & Joarder, H. R. (2008). HR Retention Practices from the Employees’ Perspective. INTEGRITAS Jurnal Manajmen Bisnis, 1(2), Indonesia.
2. Begum, R., Momotaz, S.N., Alam, Mirza M.D., (2008), “An Analysis of Service Gap of Local Customized Software Developers in Bangladesh: An Empirical Study on Retail Stores”, Dhaka University Journal of Business Studies, vol. XXIX (2), pp 89-122.
3. Kabir, M.R., Alam, Mirza M.D., Haque, M.M., (2008), “Passengers’ Perception towards Quality of Public Transport Services: A Study of Private Bus Service in Dhaka City”, Stamford Journal of Business Studies, vol. 3(1), pp 41-47.
4. Alam, Mirza M.D., Momotaz, S.N., (2008), “Analysis of End-Users’ Expectation and Perception of Service Quality of Software Service Providers: An Empirical Study on Diagnostic Centers in Dhaka City”, DU Journal of Marketing, vol. XI, pp 75-87.
5. The Impact of Emergency Price Control Measures on Small Importers of Essential Commodities and Subsequent Long Term Affect on National Economy’; Presented in Management Forum 2007 organized by IBA and AMDIB and published in AMDIB Journal in February, 2008.
6. Islam, M., Khanam, S, and Hosan, S. (2008) ‘Bangladesh : Potential Outsourcing Destination for Software’, Journal of Business Studies, Southeast University, IV(1), pp. 17-34.
7. Khanam, S. (2008) ‘Role of Foreign Aid in the Economic Growth of Bangladesh’, Stamford Journal of Business Studies,3(1), pp. 82-91.
8. N Uddin, M. A. Hai and Sarker Rafij Ahmed Ratan(2008): Sustainable strategies for Ready Made Garments Industry in Bangladesh: Focused on Labor-Employer Conflict and Political Vulnerability; Journal of Marketing, Vol. No. 11, (June), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
9. Sharmin, Mst. N., Mamun, S. A. A. & Sarkar, J.B. (2008), “A Case study on pension fund: Audit procedures and compliance” The Cost and Management, No.-4, Volume- XXXVI, July-August.
10. Siblee, Md. A. H., Hossain, S.M. & Sarkar, J.B. (2008), “Disclosure of Information and Stock Return Volatility: Evidence from Dhaka Stock Exchange” ASA University Bangladesh Review, Volume-I, Issue-01, July-December.
11. Sarkar, J.B., Yazdani, Dewan Md. N. A. & Mannan, Md. A. (2008), “Code of Corporate Governance- a Critical Comparison between Bangladesh & Malaysia” Northern Journal of Business Studies, Volume-3, Issue-06, July- December.
12. Ali, Dr. M., Sarkar, J.B. & Rekabder, Md. S. J. (2008), “Application of cost-volume-profit Analysis in Business Decision-making: Bangladesh Perspective”, The Chartered Secretary, Volume-X, Issue-04, October-December.
13. Md Moniruzzaman, Sarker. (2008). Branding: A New Era. The Voice of Business, 2: 33-34.
14. Sultana, I and Alam, Z. (2008) “Mobile Phone Value-Added Services: A Surviving Strategy while Ensuring Customer Satisfaction”, ASA University Review, VOl:2 No:2.
15. Yazdani, D M N and Sultana, I (2008) “Internal Service Marketing – Way to Improve Service Qualit: A Case Study of the Tourist Hotels in Cox’s Bazar”, ASA University Review, VOl:1 No:1.
16. An analysis of Structural Break in Demand for International Reserves: An econometric Study for G7 Countries”, Proceedings of the International Conferences on Statistical Sciences 2008, Jointly organized by Carleton University, Canada and North South University, Dhaka. December pp. 26-27, 2008,
17. Married Women’s Labor Supply Decision: the Factors Behind (Author). Bangladesh Journal of Political Economy. Vol 24 No. 1&2, p. 617-642. 2008.
|2007||1. Innovation Strategy: A Realistic Example in Bangladesh Mobile Telecommunication Service Marketing (2007) Sarker Rafij Ahmed Ratan, Md. Shariful Alam and Abu Saleh Md. Sohel-Uz-Zaman, The Cost and Management, Vol. 35 No. 1, January-February, pp. 49-58.
2. Kabir, R., Alam, Mirza M.D., Babu, M.M., (2007), “Extent of Satisfaction for Service Quality of Libraries: A Survey of Private University Students in Bangladesh”. Stamford Journal of Business Studies, vol. 2(2), pp 58-65.
3. ‘Employee perception regarding turnover decision- In context of Bangladesh Banking Sector’; published in Brac University Journal, Volume IV, no. 2, 2007, PP 67-74.
4. Sarker Rafij Ahmed Ratan, S. Alam , and A. S. M. Shoheluzaman (2007): Innovation Strategy: A Realistic Example in Bangladesh Mobile Telecommunication Service Marketing. The Journal of Cost and Management, Journal of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh. Volume XXXV Number 1, January- February.
5. Florin, N., Sarkar, J.B. & Ara, U. H. A. (2007), “Working capital policies and practices: Study of Manufacturing industries in Bangladesh”, ‘Stamford Journal of Business Studies, Volume-02, Issue-02, July-December.
6. Khan, M. S. R., Sarkar, J.B. & Alam, Md. I. (2007), “Disclosure of Information and Stock Return Volatility: Evidence from Dhaka Stock Exchange”, ‘ASA University Bangladesh Review’, Volume- II, Issue -1, January-June.
7. Sarkar, J.B., Khan, M. S. R. (2007), “Compliance status of corporate governance guidelines for listed companies of Bangladesh” ‘The Chartered Secretary’, Volume- IX, Issue-4, October-December.
8. Sarkar, J.B., Farhana, N. & Yazdani, Dewan Md. N. A. (2007), “Balanced Scorecard (BSC) – Microsoft Framework and few success stories” ‘The Chartered Secretary’ Volume-IX, Issue- 3, July-September.
9. Sarkar, J.B. & Ahmed, H. (2007), “Disclosure on corporate governance by listed companies in Bangladesh”, ‘The Cost & Management,’ No. 1 Volume XXXV January-February.
10. E-Governance Drive: A Note on Training Strategies for Civil Officials in Bangladesh”, North South Business Review, Volume 2, Number 1, July 2007.
|2006||1. Quality Management in Education Sector, Case Study: Department of Industrial and Production Engineering, BUET, Bangladesh, Journal of Mechanical Engineers, The institution of Engineers, Bangladesh , June 2006 Vol. ME 35.
2. Rubel, Md. R.B. & Sarkar, J.B. (2006), “IPO share distribution system: A case-study on insider trading in a particular bank”, Northern Journal of Business Studies, Volume-01, Issue-02, July-December.
3. Enam (2006).Testing of Purchasing Power Parity: A Cointegration Approach”. Journal of Institute of Bankers’ Bangladesh, Vol 53, No 1, January-June 2006.
4. Ashraf, M. A., & Joarder, H. R. (2006). A Glimpse of Energy Sources and Prospects of Solar Photovoltaic Power in Bangladesh. International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 3(2), Bangladesh.
5. Ashraf, M. A., & Joarder, H. R. (2006). A Few Macroeconomic Parameters and Economic Development of Bangladesh. Journal of Socioeconomic Research and Development, 3(1), Bangladesh.
6. Abu Saleh Md. Sohel-Uz-Zaman, XieKefan,Chen Yun and Md. SharifulAlam(2006) Knowledge Management and Innovation: A Tale of Successful Organisational Renewal, Proceedings of The Third International Conference on Innovation and Management , Wuhan, P.R. China, Vol. II, pp. 1230-1235.
7. “The Behavior of Short-term Returns of Large Capitalization Stocks Traded in Bangladesh Stock Exchanges” Journal of Business Administration, Vol 32 No. 1& 2, January & April 2006 (Co-authored with Morshed, M. & Faruqui, G. A.).
|2005||1. “An Empirical Test of the Short-term Overreaction Hypothesis Using Data from Bangladesh Capital Markets” Journal of Bangladesh Studies. Vol 1, No. 1, 2005 pp 2945. (Co-authored with Golam A. Faruqui).
2. Journal of Business Studies, Dhaka University ,Vol. XXVI, No.2, Dec. 2005
3. Mohan, Enam(2005). “The Relationship between Agency Cost and Capital Structure: A case study of Pharmaceuticals & Chemical Industry in Bangladesh” . Journal of Manarat International University Studies, Vol.1, No.01, January 2005
4. Enam, Emran(2005). “The Forecasting of Short-run Exchange Rates of Bangladesh”. Journal of Manarat International University Studies,Vol.1,No.01,January 2005.
5. Sarkar, J.B. & Yeshmin, F. (2005), “Application of Responsibility Accounting: Bangladesh Perspective”, The Cost & Management, No. 6 Volume XXXIII November-December.
6. Farhana, N., Sarkar, J.B. & Sultana, Ms. Rabeya (2005), “Job Satisfaction of the Teachers – A Study on Private Universities in Bangladesh” Stamford Journal of Business Studies, Volume-1, Issue-2, December.
|2003||1. “An Empirical Test of Uncertain Information Hypothesis in Bangladesh Stock Exchange” Journal of Development Areas. Tennessee, USA. Volume 36, Number 2, Spring 2003, pp 85-99. (Co-authored with Mokhdom Morshed).
2. Mia, M. B. and Esichaikul, V. (2003), ERP and Data Warehouse for Decision Support: Problem and Opportunity, 6th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology, vol. 1, pp. 447-452, Jahangirnagar University, 19-21, December 2003, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
|2001||1. “The Long Term Performance of IPOs in Bangladesh” Journal of Business Administration; IBA, Dhaka. Volume 27, Number 1 & 2, January & April 2001. (Co-authored with Dr. Monzurul Hoque).|
|1998||1. Dhaka City Corporation: Better Resource Management and Resource Mobilization through Good Governance, a paper presented at the Workshop on Solid Waste Management, Administration and Finance of Dhaka City Corporation on 7th December 1998, organised by Bangladesh Centre for Advanced Studies (BCAS) and Centre for Urban Studies (CUS) with Dhaka City Corporation supported by Urban Management Programme, UPM, Asia.|
|1997||1. Subsidies and Inefficiency; a Stochastic Frontier Approach,” Contemporary Economic Policy, vol. XV,July, 1997 (with Sakano and Obeng).|
|1996||1. “Teaching Economics in Foundation Course: A Review: Proshikhayan, Journal of the Bangladesh Society for Training and Development, Vol.3, No.2 July-December, 1996.
2. Resource Mobilization and Urban Governance in Bangladesh in Urban Governance in Bangladesh and Pakistanedited by Nazrul Islam and Mohammad Khan, Centre for Urban Studies (CUS), 1997.
3. Type of management and subsidy Induced Allocative Distortions in Urban Transit Firms — A Time Series Approach”, Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, Spring 1996. (with Kofi Obeng).
|1995||1. “Designing Curriculum in Training Institution: The Case of Bangladesh Public Administration Training Centre,Proshikhyan, Journal of the Bangladesh Society for Training and Development, Vol.2, No.2, July-December, 1995
2. Housing in Bangladesh—An Overview: Professor Akhlaqur Rahman Memorial Lecture sponsored by Bangladesh Economic Association. The lecture was published in its Journal, Bangladesh Journal of Political Economy, Vol. XIII, No. 1, 1995.
3. “Allocative Distortions From Transit Subsidies“, International Journal of Transport Economics, February 1995. (with Kofi Obeng)
4. “The Intended Relationship Between Federal Operating Subsidy and Cost,” Public Finance Quarterly, Vol. 23, No.1, January, 1995.
|1994||1. Urban Economy in Bangladesh— A Review of Research, in Bangladesh: Review of Recent Trends and An Agenda for the 1990s, edited by Nazrul Islam, Centre for Urban Studies (CUS), 1994, Dhaka.
2. Urban Administration and Finance—A Review of Research, in Bangladesh: Review of Recent Trends and An Agenda for the 1990s, edited by Nazrul Islam, Centre for Urban Studies (CUS), 1994, Dhaka.
3. Urbanization and Urban Management in Bangladesh, in Bangladesh: Past Two Decades and the Current Decade, edited by Q K Ahmed, Bangladesh Unnayan Parishad (BUP), Academic Publishers, 1994, Dhaka.
4. Sources of Change in U.S. Manufactured Exports During the Eighties“, Journal of EconomicsandFinance, Vol. 18, Number 1, Spring 1994 (with Farida Azam).
5. “Revisiting Relationship Between Growth and Poverty“, Review of Black Political Economy, Vol. 22, No.1, Summer 1993 (with Alonzo Redmon)..
|1989||1. Employment Linkage Scenario in an Input Output Framework: The case of Bangladesh: Bangladesh Journal of Public Administration, Volume-3, Number-2, July. 1989.|