Course Waiver/Credit transfer Policy for EMBA Program
- Students should have a grade of “B” and above (at least 60% marks in traditional system) in any course at the Bachelor/Graduate level for course waiver.
- Course waiver/Credit transfer can be allowed only for MBA / EMBA foundation level courses.
- A student can apply for Course waiver/Credit transfer for a maximum of 5 courses for the EMBA foundation level.
- Students with a two-year Bachelor’s degree or pass course will not be allowed any waiver. No waiver/transfer will be allowed for courses done in a Diploma program or for courses done in a program not yet completed.
- The syllabus of the previous program will be considered by the committee for a waiver decision.
- The decision of the course waiver committee shall be final.
- Application for course waiver must be made in the Prescribed Form along with the following documents-
- Copy of academic transcript/mark sheet
- Detailed Syllabus of previous program.
- Course waiver/Credit transfer application must be made within 10 days after the student got admitted in UIU. Students who will not apply for course waiver within the stipulated time will not be granted any course waiver later on. But students are strongly advised to apply for course waiver/Credit transfer at the earliest possible time to facilitate course selection / course registration.
Please remember that the requisite grade DOES NOT GUARANTEE any course waiver.