Publish Date : 17th May, 2022
BBA, BBA in AIS & BSECO STUDENTS
Course Final Advising (Section &Time Selection) of BBA, BBA in AIS and BSECO Programs for Summer 2022 trimester will continue from May 21 (Saturday), 2022 to May 24 (Tuesday), 2022 from 09:30am to 04:00pm. Students are advised to read the following instructions carefully.
- Complete course/teacher evaluation (if not yet done).
- Please refer to the tentative mid-term and final examination routine of Summer 2022 trimester while selecting the sections in order to avoid time conflicts. (Examination routine is given in UCAM.)
- Please refer to the class routine of Summer 2022 trimester for making early decision regarding selection of sections before final advising. (Download)
- Please contact with your advisor, the list is available in UCAM.
- Please refer to the instructions for final advising. (Given with this notice)
It is to be noted that students admitted in Summer 2022 do not require course final advising. It will be done by the program office.
In case of any difficulties, students are advised to contact the officials of the Program Office from 09:30 am to 04:00 pm on above mentioned days.
Prof. Dr. Khandoker Mahmudur Rahman
Director, BBA Program
Instructions for Final-advising (Section &Time Selection) in UCAM
All students are requested to complete their final-advising to following website: ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Final-advising?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Section Selection & Registration.
- Click “Take” button under “Section” column to select a section for respective course.
- To remove selected section click on the “Remove” button under “Section Remove”
- To change a selected section click “Change” button under “Section” and then select a section for respective course.
For any technical problem, please contact with the CITS Department.
Center for IT Services (CITS), Room # 0525 (5th floor)