Publish Date : 10th April, 2017
BBA, BBA in AIS & BSECO STUDENTS
COURSE EVALUATION for SPRING 2017 TRIMESTER
This is to inform all students of BBA, BBA in AIS and BSECO Programs that their course/teacher evaluation for Spring 2017 trimester will continue from April 16(Sunday), 2017 to April 20 (Thursday),2017. It is requested to take course/teacher evaluation seriously. Students are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Complete course evaluation before final advising (section/time selection).
- No student will be allowed to do final advising without completion of course evaluation.
- See the instructions carefully for course evaluation on the notice board.
Instructions for Evaluation in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their Courses Evaluation to following website: ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your UCAM login ID and PASSWORD.
- If you do not have the login ID and password / cannot log in/ cannot remember your password , please contact
CENTER FOR IT SERVICES (CITS), PABX Ext. 303, 304
|Campus 1(Dhanmondi 15)
*CITS Dept. (2nd floor, Besides Computer Lab 1)
*Room # 417 (4th Floor)
|Campus 2(Dhanmondi 27)
*Room# 1503 (5th Floor)
How to do Course Evaluation?
- After Login, Go to Evaluation > Course Evaluation > Evaluation Form.
- Select a course and respective evaluation form options will be loaded automatically.
- Then fill up the evaluation form and click “Save” button below to complete course evaluation. Please answer all the questions to save your response.
For any other query, contact with:
Mr. G. M. Monjur Morshed
Software Analyst, CITS
Room # 422 (4th floor, Glass Room)
Mob: 01711 66 50 55
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mohd. Hasanur Raihan Joarder
Director, BBA Program