Publish Date : 21st September, 2021
MBA & EMBA STUDENTS!
COURSE FINAL ADVISING
FOR FALL 2021 TRIMESTER
Course Final Advising (Section/Time Selection) of MBA & EMBA Programs for FALL 2021 trimester will continue from September 26 (Sunday), 2021 to October 02 (Saturday), 2021. Students are advised to read the following instructions carefully.
- Complete course/teacher evaluation (if not yet done).
[Students will not be allowed to complete final advising without course/teacher evaluation]
- Select time & section very carefully. No DROP/CHANGE will be allowed after final advising.
- See the instructions carefully for final advising (Section/Time selection) here with this notice.
- Students having difficulties in course/section selection/conflict section, Not yet select courses or want to add courses, please contact:10:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Instructions for Final-advising (Section/Time Selection) in UCAM
All students are requested to complete their final-advising to following website: ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Final-advising (Section/Time selection) ?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Section Selection & Registration.
- Click “Take” button under “Section” column to select a section for respective course.
- To remove selected section click on the “Remove” button under “Section Remove”
- To change a selected section click “Change” button under “Section” and then select a section for respective course.
For any technical problem, please contact with the CITS Department.
Contact at email@example.com
Contact over phone: 01676414541, 01745379745
Prof. Dr. Farid A. Sobhani
Director, MBA & EMBA Programs
United International University