Publish Date : 26th May, 2021
COURSE FINAL ADVISING
(Course & Section/Time Selection)
FOR SUMMER 2021 TRIMESTER
It is hereby notified that, the final advising (course & section/time selection) of MIHRM Program for Summer 2021 trimester will continue from May 28 (Friday), 2021 to June 03 (Thursday), 2021.
Students are advised to read the following instructions carefully.
- Students will not be allowed to complete final advising without course/teacher evaluation
- Select time & section very carefully. No DROP/CHANGE will be allowed after final advising (Section/Time selection).
- Students are advice to follow final advising (Section/Time selection) instruction attached with this notice.
- If the Students are facing any difficulties during final advising (course/section selection/conflict section, not yet complete Pre-advising/select courses or want to add courses) please contact the MIHRM program office (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Cell: 01913344038).
- In case, if you are eligible for course(s) waiver, please do not select that course(s).
- Only final trimester students could enroll dissertation/project.
Md. Alim Al Razi
Instructions for Final-Advising (Course & Section/Time Selection) in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their final advising to following website: ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id as a login ID and PASSWORD.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Section/Time selection (Final-advising)?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Section Selection & Registration.
- Click “Take” button under “Section” column to select a section for respective course.
- To remove selected section click on the “Remove” button under “Section Remove”
- To change a select section click “Change” button under “Section” and then select a section for respective course.
For any technical problem, please contact with the CITS Department.
Center for IT Services (CITS)
Cell: 01676414541, 01745379745