Publish Date : 22nd April, 2021
ATTN: MBA/EMBA STUDENTS
FOR SUMMER 2021
It is hereby notified that the Course Pre- Advising of MBA and EMBA Programs for Summer 2021 will commence from April 24 (Saturday) 2021 to May 01 (Saturday) 2021.
- Course offering list for Summer 2021 is attached with this notice.
- Course pre-advising is mandatory for all MBA & EMBA Students.
- IF ANY STUDENT FAILS TO COMPLETE THE PRE-ADVISING, S/HE MAY NOT GET THE COURSE OF HIS/HER CHOICE.
Students can complete pre-advising through online. Students are advised to follow the pre-advising instructions attached with this notice. Students are suggested to feel free to contact for any course related problem/Information at: 01922038882 (Mr. Jahangir Alam, Sr. Executive, MBA Office).
Prof. Dr. F. A. Sobhani
MBA & EMBA Programs
Instructions for Pre-advising in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their Pre-advising through
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
- Any course related problem/Information please contact MBA/EMBA Program office (01922038882)
How to do Pre-advising?
- To do pre-advising for new courses, go to pre-advising (New courses) tab under registration menu.
- To do pre-advising for retake courses, go to pre-advising (Retake courses) tab under registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that is already taken.
For any technical problem, please contact with the CITS Department.
Center for IT Services (CITS)
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact over phone: 01745379745, 01676414541