Publish Date : 6th December, 2022
Course Evaluation for
Fall 2022 Trimester
This is to inform all students of MIHRM Program that their course evaluation for Fall 2022 trimester will continue from December 10 (Saturday), 2022 to December 26 (Monday), 2022. It is requested to take course/teacher evaluation seriously.
Students should be sincere in completing the course evaluation process. They are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Complete course/teacher evaluation before pre-advising & final advising (section/time selection).
- No student will be allowed to do final advising without completion of course/teacher evaluation.
- Please follow the instructions carefully for course/teacher evaluation given below.
Instructions for Course Evaluation in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their course evaluation through http://ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do course Evaluation?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Course Evaluation > Evaluation Form.
- Select a course and respective evaluation form options will be loaded automatically.
- Then fill up the evaluation form and click “Save” button below to complete the course evaluation process. Please answer all the questions given in the course evaluation from.
For any technical problem, please contact the CITS Department.
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
MIHRM Program Office
School of Business & Economic