Publish Date : 18th May, 2021
MBA & EMBA STUDENTS!
Course Evaluation for
SPRING 2021 Trimester
This is to inform all students of MBA and EMBA Programs that their course evaluation for SPRING 2021 trimester will continue from May 20 (Thursday), 2021 to May 26 (Wednesday), 2021. It is requested to take course/teacher evaluation seriously.
Students should be sincere in completing the course evaluation process. They are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Complete course/teacher evaluation before final advising (section/time selection).
- No student will be allowed to do final advising without completion of course/teacher evaluation.
- Please follow the instructions carefully for course/teacher evaluation given below:
Prof. Dr. Farid A. Sobhani
Director, MBA & EMBA Programs
Instructions for Course Evaluation in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their Pre-advising through
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do course Evaluation?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Course Evaluation > Evaluation Form.
- Select a course and respective evaluation form options will be loaded automatically.
- Then fill up the evaluation form and click “Save” button below to complete the course evaluation process. Please answer all the questions given in the course evaluation from.
For any technical problem, please contact the CITS Department.
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org