Publish Date : 7th May, 2022
MBA & EMBA STUDENTS!
Course Evaluation for
Spring 2022 Trimester
This is to inform all students of MBA and EMBA Programs that their course evaluation for Spring 2022 trimester will continue from May 10 (Tuesday), 2022 to May 20 (Friday), 2022. It is requested to take course/teacher evaluation seriously.
Students should be sincere in completing the course evaluation process. They are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Complete course/teacher evaluation before pre-advising & final advising (section/time selection).
- No student will be allowed to do final advising (section/time selection) without completion of course/teacher evaluation.
- Please follow the instructions carefully for course/teacher evaluation here with this notice.
Senior Executive, MBA & EMBA Programs
United International University
Instructions for Course Evaluation in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their course evaluation through
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do course Evaluation?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Course Evaluation > Evaluation Form
- Select a course and respective evaluation form options will be loaded automatically.
- Then fill up the evaluation form and click “Save” button below to complete the course evaluation process. Please answer all the questions given in the course evaluation from.
For any technical problem, please contact the CITS Department.
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org