Publish Date : 5th January, 2021
January 06, 2020
MBA & EMBA STUDENTS
Course Evaluation for
FALL 2020 Trimester
This is to inform all students of MBA and EMBA Programs that their course evaluation for FALL 2020 trimester will continue from January 08 (Friday), 2021 to January 14 (Thursday), 2021. It is requested to take course/teacher evaluation seriously.
Students should be sincere in completing the course evaluation process. They are advised to read the following instructions carefully:
- Complete course/teacher evaluation before final advising (section/time selection).
- No student will be allowed to do final advising without completion of course/teacher evaluation.
- See the instructions carefully for course/teacher evaluation here with this notice.
Sr. Executive, MBA/EMBA Programs
Instructions for Course Evaluation in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their Course/teacher evaluation to the following website:
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to dos course Evaluation?
- After Login, Go to Evaluation > Course Evaluation > Evaluation Form.
- Select a course and respective evaluation form options will be loaded automatically.
- Then fill up the evaluation form and click “Save” button below to complete course evaluation. Please answer all the questions to save your response.
For any technical problem, please contact with the CITS Department.
Center for IT Services (CITS)
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org