Publish Date : 7th August, 2020
BBA PROGRAM STUDENTS
Major Declaration Notice and Process
Students of BBA Program who have completed or are going to complete at least 69 Credit hours by Summer 2020 Trimester and have not declared their major yet are advised to declare their major by completing major declare form through their official e-mail within August 8, 2020 to August 12, 2020. Major declaration is important to complete the advising process for the Fall 2020 trimester.
Offered Major Areas:
(Prerequisite: Completed /running Management Accounting course)
(Prerequisite: Completed /running Managerial Finance course)
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
(Prerequisite: Completed /running Human Resources Management course)
(Prerequisite: Completed /running Marketing Management course)
- MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
(Prerequisite: Completed /running E- Business course)
Major Declaration Process:
- Download the major declare form. [Download]
- Fill up the whole form with necessary information.
- Write an email with email subject “Major declare_Fall 2020”
- Send your email to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
## Students who want to take Economics as a Second Major are advised to contact with Mr. Shihab Mostafa, Senior Executive, Department of Economics, 01675835376, email@example.com)
N.B: If any student fail to follow the above process, his/her major declaration will not be completed and accepted.