Publish Date : 7th June, 2022
Summer 2022 Trimester
Course registration for existing & newly admitted students
[Classes of Summer 2022 Trimester will Commence from June 17, 2022 (Friday)]
For Existing Students:
- All MIHRM existing students are advised to complete their course registration by themselves through UCAM from June 13, 2022 (Monday) to June 15, 2022(Wednesday). The last date of Course registration without fine is June 15, 2022(Wednesday). The last date of course drop is also June 15, 2022(Wednesday). Please read carefully the instructions of self-registration given in the UIU website and UCAM.
- The students of MIHRM Program, who will be unable to make self-registration, are advised to contact the official (Md. Alim Al Razi) of the program office from during 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM on above mentioned days. Students who want to retake/repeat any course are also asked to contact MIHRM Program Office.
- All MIHRM existing students are required to pay all previous due before registration.
- For other issues (Payment related query, billing, all types of block, ucam/elms/email password related issues, etc.), please click the following link (http://www.uiu.ac.bd/important-contact/) to find out the contact details of concerned persons.
For Newly Admitted Students:
- All MIHRM Newly admitted students are required to pay Tk. 15,000/- as a partial payment of tuition fees before registration. Please visit the following link to know details about payment (http://www.uiu.ac.bd/admission/tuition-fees-payment-policies/payment-procedure/)
- The students are advised to contact officials Mr. Md. Alim Al Razi (Cell: 01913344038) or come to the program office (Room: 315, 3rd floor) physically to complete their course registration June 13, 2022 (Monday) to June 15, 2022(Wednesday) during 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
- MIHRM students are getting course waivers depending on previous degree and result. If you are eligible for the course(s) waiver, please collect & fill up the MIHRM course waiver form and submit it to the program office at the time of course registration along with transcript/ mark-sheet. If you have any course related query please contact the officials (Md. Alim Al Razi) of the MIHRM Program Office.
- For other issues (Payment related query, billing, ucam/elms/email password related issues, etc.), please click the following link (http://www.uiu.ac.bd/important-contact/) to find out the contact details of concerned persons.
*For Academic Calendar Visit: https://www.uiu.ac.bd/academics/calendar/
*For Important Contacts Visit: http://www.uiu.ac.bd/important-contact/
*Instruction For Self-Registration [Download]
Md. Alim Al Razi
Executive, Office of the MIHRM Program, UIU (Room: 315)