Publish Date : 18th December, 2022
This is to inform all of the students of MSECO Programs that their course/teacher evaluation for Fall 2022 trimester will continue from December 19 (Monday), 2022 to December 26 (Monday), 2022. Students are advised to take the course/teacher evaluation seriously and read the following instructions carefully to complete the evaluation.
- Complete course evaluation before final advising (section/time selection).
- Students will not be able to complete final advising without course evaluation.
- See the instructions carefully for course evaluation here with this notice.
Dr. Wahida Yasmeen
Head, Dept. of Economics
Instructions for Course Evaluation in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their Courses Evaluation to following website: ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd
- Type your UCAM login ID and PASSWORD.
How to do Course Evaluation?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Course Evaluation > Evaluation Form.
- Select a course and respective evaluation form options will be loaded automatically.
- Then fill up the evaluation form and click “Save” button below to complete course evaluation. Please answer all the questions to save your response.
For any technical problem, please contact with the CITS Department.
Center for IT Services (CITS), Room # 0525 (5th floor)