Kabir, Ahmed ImranLecturer (Management Information Systems and Business Analytics)Mobile : +8801714083336Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Faculty Member with working experience in the Management Information Systems and Business Analytics subjects. Strong educational background with a Master of Science in Business Analytics from Texas A&M University, United States. Also, driven to inspire students to pursue academic and personal excellence. Consistently strive to create a challenging and engaging learning environment in which students become life-long scholars and learners. Exceptional track record of research success with multiple published articles.
MSc (2017) in Business Analytics from Texas A&M University-Commerce, United States (Summa Cum Laude Distinction with GPA 3.90 out of 4.00)
- Thesis: Automation of new hiring process at Texas A&M University.
BBA (2015) in International Business, from North South University, Bangladesh
HSC (2010) in Science, from Dhaka College, Bangladesh
SSC (2008) in Science, from Motijheel Model High School and College, Bangladesh
– Management Information Systems
– Database Management
– Information Systems Analysis and Design
– Research Methodology
– Business Analytics (BBA & MBA)
– Structured Programming Language
– Data Communication and Networking
– Advanced Computer Applications
– Integrated Human Resource and Information Systems (MIHRM)
–Business Intelligence (Ms. CSE)
– Business Intelligence
– Predictive Analytics
– Blockchain technology
– Data Mining (Web scrapping, text mining)
– Networking and Data Communication
– Multi-disciplinary based on Big Data Analysis
- Ahmed Imran Kabir, Sonali Vyas, Sriman Mitra, Md Mohan Uddin, Jakowan. Evaluating the Machine Learning Based Momentum Stock Trading Strategies with Back-testing: An Emerging Market Perspective. November 2022. International Conference on Computing and
Communication Networks (ICCCN-2022), Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. (Proceeding to be published on Scopus Indexed Journal)
- Ridoan Karim, Sonali Vyas, Ahmed Imran Kabir. Legal challenges of digital twins in smart manufacturing: old wine in a new bottle. August, 2022. 5th International Conference on Recent Innovations in Computing 2022, Central University of Jammu, Jammu, Kashmir, India. (Proceeding to be published on Scopus Indexed Springer Journal “Recent Innovations in Computing)
- Ahmed Imran Kabir, Ridoan Karim, Muhammad Istiaque Hossain. Reshaping Bangladeshi healthcare system using Big data: prospects and challenges. February, 2018. Knowledge Globalization Conference, 13th International Knowledge Globalization Conference 2018, IUBAT, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Ridoan Karim, M.E.Karim, A.B, Munir & Ahmed Imran Kabir. Nuclear Energy Development in Bangladesh: A Study of Opportunities and Challenges. 11th-13th April, 2018. 7th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LAW AND SOCIETY (ICLAS 7), KOTA KINABALU, SABAH, MALAYSIA.
- RidoanKarim, Ahmed Imran Kabir & RavindranNadarajan. Legal Aspects of Text Mining from Social Media. 28th April, 2018. The 15th Kuala Lumpur International Business, Economic and Law Conference, Putrajaya, Malaysia.
- A. S. M. Sohel-Uz-Zaman, A. I. Kabir, and D. A. R. Osman, “TQM in Higher Education: A Search for a New Insight,” in 2nd Asia-Pacific Social Science and Modern Education Conference (SSME 2019), Shanghai, China, 2019. (ISI Indexed, CNKI)
- Karim, R., Vyas, S., Kabir, A.I. (2023). Legal Challenges of Digital Twins in Smart Manufacturing. In: Singh, Y., Verma, C., Zoltán, I., Chhabra, J.K., Singh, P.K. (eds) Proceedings of International Conference on Recent Innovations in Computing. ICRIC 2022. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 1011. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-99-0601-7_63 (Scopus Indexed)
- Polas, M. R. H., Kabir, A. I., Jahanshahi, A. A., Sohel-Uz-Zaman, A. S. M., Karim, R., & Tabash, M. I. (2023). Rural Entrepreneurs Behaviors towards Green Innovation: Empirical Evidence from Bangladesh. Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, 100020. (Scopus Indexed and Funded by Institute for Advanced Research, United International University, Elsevier Q1 Ranked)
- Mia, M.R.; Kabir, A. I.; Abdullah A.F. (2021). Post-COVID Psychological Impact on Social Media Users: A Study on Twitter Users. Informatica Economica, 26(4), 40-54. (ProQuest, Repec and Ebsco Host Indexed)
- Polas, M.R.H.; Afshar Jahanshahi, A.; Kabir, A.I.; Sohel-Uz-Zaman, A.S.M.; Osman, A.R.; Karim, R. Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain Technology, and Risk-Taking Behavior in the 4.0IR Metaverse Era: Evidence from Bangladesh-Based SMEs. Open Innov. Technol. Mark. Complex.2022, 8, 168. https://doi.org/10.3390/joitmc8030168 (Scopus Indexed and Funded by Institute for Advanced Research, United International University, Q1 Ranked)
- Polas, M.R.H.; Kabir, A.I.; Sohel-Uz-Zaman, A.S.M.; Karim, R.; Tabash, M.I. Blockchain Technology as a Game Changer for Green Innovation: Green Entrepreneurship as a Roadmap to Green Economic Sustainability in Peru. Open Innov. Technol. Mark. Complex.2022, 8, 62. https://doi.org/10.3390/joitmc8020062 (Scopus Indexed and Funded by Institute for Advanced Research, United International University, Q1 Ranked)
- Sohel-Uz-Zaman, A.S.M., Kabir, A.I., Osman, A.Z.M.R., & Jalil, M.B. (2022) Strategic human resource management, human capital management and talent management: Same goals many routes? Academy of Strategic Management Journal, 21(S1), 1-15.
- Kabir, A. I., Akter, S., & Mitra, S. (2021). Students Engagement Detection in Online Learning During Covid-19 Pandemic Using R Programming Language. Informatica Economica, 25(3), 26-37. (ProQuest, Repec and Ebsco Host Indexed)
- Kabir, A. I., Mitra, S., Jakowan, & Das, S. S. (2021). Development of a face-mask detection software using artificial intelligence (AI) in python for Covid-19 protection. Journal of Management Information and Decision Sciences, 24(6), 1-15. (Scopus Indexed)
- Kabir, A. I., Ahmed, K., & Karim, R. (2020). Word Cloud and Sentiment Analysis of Amazon Earphones Reviews with R Programming Language. Informatica Economica, 24(4), 55-71. (ProQuest and Ebsco Host Indexed)
- Kabir, A. I., Jakowan, M., Bosu, J., MOHSIN, M., & Hamim, R. (2020). The Emergence of E-Commerce Sites and Its Contribution towards the Economic Growth of Bangladesh: A Quantitative Study. Informatica Economica, 24(3). (ProQuest and Ebsco Host Indexed)
- Sohel-Uz-Zaman, A. S. M., Kabir, A. I., & Osman, A. R. (2019). TQM in Higher Education: A Search for New Insight. DEStech Transactions on Social Science, Education and Human Science, (ssme). (CNKI Indexed)
- Kabir, A. I., Basak, S., Tanim, M. H., & Islam, A. (2019). Smart University Network Module Implementation by Using Cisco CCNA with Packet Tracer. Journal of Network Communications and Emerging Technologies (JNCET) www. jncet. org, 9(12).
- Kabir, A. I., Newaz, S., & Aiman Kadhem Alkhalifa & Jakowan (2019). Analyzing the Impact of Workplace Environment on Job Satisfaction of the Office Employees of Saudi Arabian Oil and Gas Industry. Global Journal of Management And Business Research.
- Bosu, Jayeesa., Bhowmick, Barshan Kumar., Kabir, Ahmed Imran., Jakowan., Happy, Halima Akter., Ahmed, Sheikh Sumaiya., Rayhan, Kazi Afsana. The Impact of Government Role on the Growth of E-commerce Sites in Bangladesh. Journal of Asian and African Social Science and Humanities, 5(1): 1-17, 2019
- Newaz, S., Reza, M. M., Kabir, A. I., & Jakowan. (2018). Cross-Dock Model to Replace Traditional Supply Chain of Vegetable Industry Through Eliminating Bottlenecks: Bangladesh Perspective. International Journal of Business, Economics and Law, 16(5), 206–215. https://www.ijbel.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/ijbel5_265.pdf
- Muhammad Istiaque Hossain and Ahmed Imran Kabir. Performance evaluation of the Stock market of Bangladesh- A new rising capital market of South Asia. Journal of Asian and African Social Science and Humanities, 4(3): 12- 21, 2018
- Karim, R.; Karim, M.E.; Muhammad-Sukki, F.; Abu-Bakar, S.H.; Bani, N.A.; Munir, A.B.; Kabir, A.I.; Ardila-Rey, J.A.; Mas’ud, A.A. Nuclear Energy Development in Bangladesh: A Study of Opportunities and Challenges. Energies 2018, 11, 1672. (ISI Indexed)
- Ahmed Imran KABIR, Ridoan Karim, Shah Newaz & Muhammad Istiaque Hossain (2018). The Power of Social Media Analytics: Text Analytics Based on Sentiment Analysis and Word Clouds on R. Informatica Economică vol. 22, no. 1/2018, 25-38. DOI: 10.12948/issn14531305/22.1.2018.03 (ProQuest and Ebsco Host Indexed)
- Kabir, A. I., Karim, R., Hossain, M. I., & Newaz, S. (2018). PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES OF USING BIG DATA IN HEALTHCARE SECTOR OF BANGLADESH: FOCUS ON THE REFORMATION OF THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM. Journal of Asian and African Social Science and Humanities, 4(1), 1–16. Retrieved from https://www.aarcentre.com/ojs3/index.php/jaash/article/view/135
- Karim, R., Newaz, S., & Kabir, A. I. (2017). A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF RETRIBUTIVE JUSTICE AND THE LAW OF QISAS. Journal of Nusantara Studies (JONUS), 2(2), 169-177. (ISI Indexed)
MGT 3225 – E-Business
MIS 4182 – Database Management
MIS 4395 – Structured Programming Language
MIS 4181 – System Analysis and Design
MIS 4283 – Data Communication Systems
MIS 4385 – E-Commerce and Web Management
MIS 4284 – Computer Networks
CST 2321 – Business Analytics
MIS 2218 – Advanced Computer Applications
CST 3108 – Computer Language and Programming
BUS 509 – Business Analytics (MBA)
CSE 6219 – Business Intelligence (Ms.CSE)
MIHRM 706 – Integrated Human Resource and Information Systems (Mi.HRM)
- National Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi (Texas A&M University-Commerce Chapter)
- Honor Society of Beta Gamma Sigma (Texas A&M University- Commerce Chapter)
- Lions Innovation 2016 (Management Entrepreneur Event) – Texas A&M University-Commerce, United States.
- Summa Cum Laude Academic Distinction: GPA 3.90 out of 4.00 – Texas A&M University- Commerce, United States.
- Ahmed Imran Kabir & Ridoan Karim, Restructuring the Healthcare System in Bangladesh Using Big Data, Perspective, The Daily Star, November 27, 2017.
- Ahmed Imran Kabir & Ridoan Karim, The road to better health outcomes, Opinion, Asia News Network, November 27, 2017.
- Ridoan Karim & Ahmed Imran Kabir, Blockchain Technology Beyond Digital Currency, The News Today, March 12, 2018.
- Ahmed Imran Kabir & Ridoan Karim, Security and Accessibility of Health Information in Bangladesh, The News Today, June 28, 2018.