Assistant Professor (Full-Time): United International University, Dhaka
School Of Business
Duration: June 01, 2008 to Present = 9 years
Assistant Professor (Full-Time): Daffodil International University, Sukrabad, Dhaka
Faculty of Business & Economics
Duration: June 01, 2005 to May 31, 2008 = 3 years
Assistant Professor (Full-Time): University of South Asia, Banani, Dhaka
Duration: July01, 2003 to May 31, 2005 = 1 year 10 Months.
Department: Bachelor Business Administration (BBA)
Teaching Areas :
1. Operations Management
2. Project Management
3. Business Statistics
4. Business Mathematics
5.Total Quality Management
Industrial Engineer (Full-Time): At FedEx, GSP, BD. FedEx is the world largest air express company. It serves 211 countries around the world. It is in the top ranking fortune 500 company. Duration: Dec 01, 98 to May 31, 2002 = 3.5 years.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities are listed below:
* Analyzed and monitored improvement derived from continued use of statistical techniques and recommended appropriate action regarding any non-conformity.
* Responsible for ISO 9002 awareness training and branch wise ISO 9002 implementation training.
* Responsible for ISO 9002 internal quality audit training for auditors & documentation.
* Responsible for internal quality management system audit scheduling and monitoring corrective action request(CAR) program.
* Responsible for work measurement for couriers at different world service centers by using variable
* Collected and analyzed data for “Customer Satisfaction Survey” to identify customers’ needs and expectations.
* Responsible for walk-in customers’ waiting time, service time, & idle time analysis in the system by using Queuing Method for different front counters to assure the satisfactory service to customers.
* Responsible for branch wise productivity analysis at different locations & vehicle replacement analysis.
* Developed and conducted and monitored inventory management by proper using of EOQ model.
* Designed “Unique Piece Work Incentive” for couriers and monitored the program to amplify the motivational level of couriers.
Doctor of Business Administration, University Utara Malaysia (UUM), AACSB Accredited Program.
MS (2-year) in Advanced Engineering Management, from BUET (Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology) Dept: Industrial & Production Engineering.
B.S (4-year) in Industrial Management, ABET (American Board of Engineering & Technology) Accredited Program. Jacksonville State University, Alabama, USA, 1997
Implemented quality management system at FedEx, BD. and achieved ISO 9002 certification.
1St Inter-University Undergraduate Research Symposium, 2017, Bangladesh: Supervised Student obtained the 2nd Position under Management & HRM category.
ISO Awareness Training, 2 days
ISO Internal Audit Training, 2 days
ISO Auditor/Lead Auditor Training by Moody International, 40 hours.
GSP Management Development Training by FedEx, USA, 40 hours
Assessing service quality through structural equation modeling (SEM): Evidence from Malaysia. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Scopus indexed, Thompson Reuter Impact Factor = 0.32, Peer Reviewed Journal, Accepted.
Revisiting student satisfaction through SERVQUAL: Private tertiary education perspective. British Journal of Education, ProQuest indexed, Double Blind Peer Reviewed, UK
The impact of service climate and job satisfaction on service quality in a higher education platform. International Journal of Learning and Development, Peer Reviewed, Indexed: ProQuest, ERA, USA
Determinants of student satisfaction in the context of higher education: A complete structural equation modeling approach. British Journal of Marketing Studies, Double-blind peer reviewed, Indexed: ProQuest, Cabell’s, UK
Determinants of quality education in private universities from student perspectives: A case study in Bangladesh. Quality Assurance in Education, 24(1), 123-138, 2016. Emerald, UK. Scopus Indexed, Thomson Reuter Impact Factor = 1.24, Double-blind peer reviewed
Does employee commitment mediate between service climate and service quality? Private higher education perspective. Indian Journal of Management Science, 6(1), 2016. ProQuest Indexed, Peer Reviewed.
GMG Airlines in Bangladesh Decided to Fold Wings: Is it the Solution? Industrial Engineering Letters, Vol. 4 No. 8, 2014, ISSN 2224-6096 (Paper), ISSN 2225-0581 (Online), Indexed: ProQuest, Peer Reviewed.
A Quality Probe of the Private MBA Program: Evidence from Bangladesh, Journal of Education and Practice, Vol. 5, No. 23, 2014, ProQuest indexed, Peer Reviewed, Pakistan
A Comparative Study on Job Satisfaction among the Teachers of Affiliated Public and Private Colleges of National University of Bangladesh with Special Reference to Dhaka City. International Journal of Trade and Commerce, Vol. 2, No. 2, July-December 2013, India
ISO SYSTEM – A QUALITY CERTIFICATION 2nd International Conference & 7th Annual Paper Meet Organized by: Mechanical Engineering Division IEB Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh, Ramna, Dhaka – 1000
Quality Function Deployment in Private Universities of Bangladesh: An Analysis Journal of Business, South East University, Banani, Dhaka, ISSN # 1815- 3267
ISO 9000 – Quality Standard in Higher Education Journal of Marketing, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
Quality Function Deployment in Banking Services DIU Business Journal, Vol.2, No.1, July 2007, ISSN # 1818-6238
Quality Function Deployment on MBA Program: An Analysis The AIUB Faculty Journal, Vol. 3, No 1, Spring 2010-11
Member, American Alumni Association, USIS, Banani, Dhaka