2014-2015: Masters of Social Science in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Dhaka.
2011-2014: Bachelor of Social Science in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Dhaka
- Lecturer , Department of Economics, United International University from January 2017 – Present
- Research Assistant in a project of Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies.
- Project Title: Gender and Energy Sector Reforms in Bangladesh, sponsored by IISG, from August – December 2016.Project Supervisor: Tahreen Tahrima Baishakhi, Research Associate, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies.
- Co researcher in a project of Bureau of Economic Research from July 2015 to January 2016.
- Theoretical and Applied Econometrics: Estimation and inference of : Microeconometric models – panel data, cross section data techniques, fixed effect and random effect models, propensity score matching, difference in difference. Macroeconometric models – Time series data techniques, VAR models.
- Experience in research on international trade and trade policy; Bangladesh Household Income and Expenditure (HIES) survey data.