1. Post Doc
Project: Erasmus Mundus Fusion Project financed by European Union
Institution: Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary
Title: Inter-Organizational Determinants of Performance in Key Account Management of Supplier-Retail Superstore Relationship in Bangladesh
2. PhD in Marketing
Institution: University Utara Malaysia, Malaysia
Title: Key Account Management Performance in Business-to-Business Relationship of Garments Industry in Bangladesh.
3. MBA in Marketing (2005)
Institution: University of Dhaka
CGPA: 3.70 (on 4.00 point scale)
4. BBA Hons. in Marketing (2003)
Institution: University of Dhaka
CGPA: 3.54 (on 4.00 point scale)
- United International University, Bangladesh, Associate Professor (2nd October 2016 to till date)
- United International University, Bangladesh, Assistant Professor (25th September 2013 to 1 October 2016)
- Leading University, Bangladesh, Assistant Professor (24th May 2010 to 4th September 2013)
- Leading University, Bangladesh, Senior Lecturer (24th May 2008 to 23rd May 2010)
- Leading University, Bangladesh, Lecturer (24th May 2006 to 23rd May 2008)
- Certificate Training Program on Research Methodology with SPSS- an Ice Breaking Initiative for PhD Study, organized by Institute of Business and Economic Research (IBER), United International University, Bangladesh from October 15, 2014 to November 20, 2014.
Modules taken are-
- Introduction to Research;
- Carrying out a Literature Review;
- Research Methodology; and
- Factor Analysis.
- Writing PhD Research Proposal, organized by International Student Society (ISS) at the University Utara Malaysia, August, 2013.
- Evaluators’ Training on Quality Assurance in Higher Education, held in Dhaka from November 5-19, 2014. The training Program was jointly conducted by Senior Expert Services (SES), Germany and Educational Quality Assurance Foundation, Bangladesh.
- Research Idea Presentationin The 6th Symposium on Business Postgraduate Research held from February 27 to February 28, 2011 in the University Utara Malaysia.
- 3 months Certificate Course on Computer Applications, held from December 2005 to February 2006.
- Attended SPSS Workshop on November 9, 2010 arranged by Resident Representative Committee, May Bank Student Residential Hall, University Utara Malaysia.
Membership in the Leading University, Sylhet, Bangladesh
- Curriculum Development Committee (Department of Business Administration)
- Proctorial Committee
Duration: from 2008 to 30th April, 2010.
Refereed Journal Publications
- Investigating the relationship between key account management performance and repeat order outcome: Does length of relationship matter? with Noor Azila Mohd Nor, Asian Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 19(2), 2014 (SCOPUS)
- Determinants of Key Account Management Performance in Business-to-Business Relationship- The Context of Bangladesh,with Noor Azila Mohd Nor, Journal of Distribution Science, Vol. 12(11), 2014
- Relational antecedents and consequence of key account management performance: A review, framework and research agenda, with Noor Azila Mohd Nor, International Journal of Business and Technopreneurship, 4(1), 2014
- Hypothesizing the impact of internal alignment and perceived risks to key accountmanagement performance, with Noor Azila Mohd Nor, Ritsumeikan Journal of Asia Pacific Studies (Vol. 33, pp. 108-121),2014
- Modeling the link between organizational antecedents and consequence of key account management performance in business-to-business context, with Noor Azila Mohd Nor, AU Journal of Management, ISSN: 1686-0039, 12(1),2014
- Theorizing length of relationship as moderator of key account management performance-repeat order link, with Noor Azila Mohd Nor, Journal of Economics, Marketing and Management, 2(1), pp. 1-17, 2014
- Antecedents and consequence of key account management success: A review, framework and research agenda, with Noor Azila MohdNor,Asia-Pacific Journal of Business, Vol. 4(1), 2013
- Key account management strategy in business-to-business relationship: A proposed research framework, with Noor Azila Mohd Nor, International Journal of Business, Economics and Law, Vol. 2. 2013
- Key account management: Towards a multidimensional definition, with Noor Azila Mohd Nor, East Asian Journal of Business Management, Vol. 2(1), March 2012
- Successful key account management: Antecedents and its impact on the organizational performance of garments industry in Bangladesh, International Post Graduate Business Journal, 4 (1) 2012
- Ideas for creation of knowledge: strategic options for the organization,with Md. Aftab Anwer, ABAC Journal, Vol. 31(2), May- August 2011
- Mediating role of affective commitment in HRM practices and turnover intention relationship: A study in a developing context, with Joarder Mohd Hasanur Raihan and Mohamad Yazam Sharif, Business and Economics Research Journal, Vol. 2(4), 2011
- A theoretical framework for quality assurance in higher education of Bangladesh, with Bashir Ahmed Bhuiyan and Sahansha Molla, Journal of Business, Society and Science, Vol. 1(1), January-June, 2009
- A theoretical framework for quality assurance in higher education of Bangladesh, with Bashir Ahmed Bhuiyan and Sahansha Molla presented in the Harvard University-BDI Conference, USA, June 13-14, 2008
- Entrepreneurial dynamism in the hospital management: comparative study between Sylhet MAG Osmany Medical College Hospital and Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College Hospital (Abstract), with Bashir Ahmed Bhuiyan and Mohamed Abdul Hye, in the 18th Annual Frontiers In Service Conference, at the Shidler College of Business, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Hawaii, USA, October 29 – November 1, 2009
- Key account management strategy in business-to-business relationship: a proposed research framework, with Noor Azila MohdNor in Kuala Lumpur International Business, Economics and Law Conference, April 8-9, 2013
- Managing the Key Account: To What Extend Readymade Garments Industry in Bangladesh Perform? with Noor Azila MohdNor, Accepted to present in the Asia Pacific Marketing & Management Conference 2013 (APMMC2013), 20-22 November, 2013
Completed Research Project
- Feasibility study for initiating Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT) program in Bangladesh, for and funded by The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport, UK, Bangladesh Council.
Amount of fund: BDT 1, 93,000.00
Key Account management
Higher Education Development
TEACHING EXPERIENCE AND INTEREST
Relationship Marketing Integrated Marketing Communication
Services Marketing Principles of Marketing
Business Marketing Sales Management
Introduction to Marketing
Advertising and Promotion
Introduction to Business
Supervisory EXPERIENCE (BBA andmba level)
- Antecedents of Customer Satisfaction with the Call Center Service of Genex Infosys Limited.
- Effectiveness of Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) Program in Creating Brand Awareness in the Context of ACI Foods Limited.
- Marketing Strategies and Role of Salesperson -A Study on Ratna Plastic Industry.
- Examination of Customer Perception of Bank Services: A Study on Jamuna Bank Limited Moulovi Bazar Branch.
- Practices of Relationship Marketing in Bank Services.
- Customer Response towards Mudaraba Term Deposit Receipt (MTDR) -A Study on EXIM Bank Ltd.
- Business Marketing Channels: Partnerships for Customer Service.
- Internal Marketing for Better Service -A Study on Southeast Bank Limited.
- Evaluation of the Strategy and Style of Delivering Customer Services by Bank.
- Marketing Strategy for Liability Operation at Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFIs) – A study on IDLC Finance Ltd.
- International Roaming Services at the Telecommunication Company -A Study on Teletalk Bangladesh Limited.
- Technology and Service Modernization in the Banking Industry: A Study on State Bank of India, Sylhet Branch.
- Excelling the Investors’ Knowledge for Effective Investment: A Study for Stock Market.
- Performance Evaluation of Bank Services on the Basis Of Bangladesh Bank (Central Bank of Bangladesh) Guidelines.
- Coaching Center: An Excellent Institutional Education Service Provider to Make the Students Compatible for Competition.