BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo, Norway
MSc in Strategic Marketing Management
MSc Thesis: Consumer Perceived Value in the context of ‘Freemium’ Business Model.
August 2009-Dec. 2011
University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Master of Business Administration, Major in Marketing
University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in Marketing
United International University (UIU), Dhaka, Bangladesh : July, 2016 – Now.
Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), UIU : June,2015 – September, 2018
United International University (UIU), Dhaka, Bangladesh : January 2015- June 2016.
Blended Learning Project at SAIFF, Oslo, Norway : January 2013- Nov.2014
Coordinator & Freelance Data Analysts
BI Nowegian Business School,Oslo, Norway : May 2012-Dec.2012
Research Assistant in the PhD Program
United International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh : Sept-2006- August 2010
United International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh : June-2005 – Sept.-2006
Stamford University, Bangladesh Dhaka, Bangladesh : March 2005 – June-2005
- Ahmed H. and Miya I.T.M (2007), “Firm’s Trading Status in the Stock Market and the Extent of Disclosure in India”, The Cost & Management, Volume XXXV Number 6 November-December:46-51.
- Miya I.T.M (2006), “Determining the Factors Affecting Internet Users’ Satisfaction in Bangladesh”, The Cost & Management, Volume XXXIV Number 4 July-August: 33-43.
- Mohammad Tohidul Islam Miya & Khawza.I. Ahmed (2016), ‘A Case Study of Flipped Classroom Model in Engineering and Business Higher Education in Bangladesh’ in International Conference on Teaching and Learning (ICTL), Center for Pedagogy at Independent University, Bangladesh, April 2016.
- M. Monjur Morshed Mridha, Khawza.I.Ahmed & Mohammad Tohidul Islam Miya (2016), ‘On the Usage of Learning Management System (LMS): Lesson Learned and Challenges’ in International Conference on Teaching and Learning (ICTL), Center for Pedagogy at Independent University, Bangladesh, April 2016.
- MD Sajib Ahmed, Khawza I. Ahmed, Mohammad Tohidul Islam Miya & Hasan Sarwar (2016), ‘Data Analytics to Improve Students’ Academic Performance’ in International Conference on Teaching and Learning (ICTL), Center for Pedagogy at Independent University, Bangladesh, April 2016.
2 semesters Research Methodology for Business and Economics by Institute of Business & Economic Research, UIU, Dhaka.
Three Weeks Workshop on Research Methods by Dr Syed Saad Andaleeb, Professor and Chair ofMarketing, Penn Stat Erie, USA.
Three days Export-Import Management in Bangladesh by Dhaka Chamber of Commerce and Industries (DCCI)
Three days Diploma on Advanced Microsoft Excel-2007, 2010.
Five days Total Quality Management (TQM) by University of Asia Pacific (UAP), Bangladesh.
Forty-Five days Quality Teaching and Professionalism by Stamford University, Bangladesh.
- Moderator and Program Coordinator of 2nd UIU Debate championship. (A national competition which was rated as the 3rd most successful Debate event in Bangladesh by Asian Debate Council)
- Moderator of UIU Debating Club from July, 2006- August 2007.
- Advisor of UIU Debating Club from June 2005- now.
- Program Coordinator of 3rd UIU-Aktel Debate Championship.
- Member of the Mathematics and Statistics Curriculum Committee of School of Business of UIU
- Member of the Proctorial Committee, Teaching Assistant recruitment committee and Student Affairs committee of UIU.
- Team Leader of Debate Team in Intra- University Debate Championship of Dhaka University.
- Member of the Judge Panel of different national debate competitions.
- Member of the University Entrance Examination committee of UIU.
- Member of the Working committee of Ten (10) days long conference and workshop ‘Entrepreneurship in Bangladesh’ organized by marketing department of Dhaka University during the BBA program.
- Attended and represented the department of marketing in different seminars and conferences organized by Dhaka Chamber of Commerce Industries (DCCI), Federation of Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce and Industries (FBCCI), Bangladesh Garments Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BGMEA) etc.
- Member of Notre Dame College Business Club, Recitation Club, Sports Club.
- Member of the School Sports team and Boy Scouting.
Community Service, Reading & Watching News, Observing human behaviour & Mathematics.